Rumors Of An Ice Queen

Start from the beginning

Hirata POV (East Gate)

Tch! This was a bad time! The monsters were all coordinating a siege on Norkanda. Many of the adventurers who were skilled in ranged attacks stayed on the city walls.

Those who were inexperienced stayed behind the gates to stop the monsters if the event where they enter ever arises.

I led my party to the outskirts of the East Side of Norkanda, and saw many monsters flying in the distance. Orcs and Goblins were running towards us.

Even if they split up the units into four, 5,000 was still quite a lot. We began to prepare for battle.

I rushed outside, with my sword in hand. My classmates who could fight on the ground were with me as I lifted all of us into the sky with Wind Magic.

I rushed towards an Orc and cleanly sliced it's arm and pierced it's heart, killing it almost instantly.

"Wind Spirits! Gust!" I said.
A strong gust of wind blew the monster's backwards.

I looked to see how my classmates were doing.

"....."

They were all collapsed on the ground, with Koenji, who was acting alone, far away from us, was still standing. All of my classmates had scars on their bodies, cuts that were deep. Blood was the majority of what could be seem from them.

Horikita POV (North Gate)

I led the second party of Class D towards the North Gate.

The monsters were quite strong here. The Orcs and Goblins were fiercer than usual. The annoying magic of the Bicorn riders only added to the difficulty. Keeping an eye on the magic of the Bicorn Riders whilst dodging the Orcs' and Goblins' attacks were quite hard. I was getting tired.

I looked towards my right, where my classmates were fighting. And what was left there, was a pool of blood, and corpses of my classmates. Sudo-kun was the only one alive, barely standing up.

We decided to retreat back to the city.

"Dammit!" (Sudo)

Sudo was reluctant. After convincing him, we headed back.

The citizens inside the city were trembling in fear. Many were mumbling something about this being the end for them. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, and passed out.

"Suzune!?"
(Sudo)

I awoke up later to a beautiful area. There was water as far as the eyes could see. I walked, wait walked? I could somehow walk on the surface of the water.

I wondered aroumd for quite a while, until a portal opened up in front of me.

"Hiya! It's me! The Water goddess Eir!"
(Clearing An Isekai With The Zero Believers Goddess reference. Read it. It's good.)

"Water.. goddess?" I murmured in surprise.

"Yup! It's me! Want to become my believer? I can grant you power! No strings attached"

Really now? This goddess didn't seem like she could be trusted.

"Hey! I heard that! I can read your thoughts!" Eir said.

"How about it? I'll lend you my power for a while. Think of it as a free trial! Then you can choose whether you join me later! How about it?" She said.

"Hmm. Fine."

"Otherworlders are a pain..... here. Take this! A blue orb was floating in her hand. It went into my heart.

"Wait otherworlders?"

"Yup! There's more of you. Well, many came throughout the times, but... Oops! We're out of time! Let's continue this later! Byeee!!!"

The cheery goddess left my head and I began to wake up.

"Suzune?! You okay?"
A certain red haired person was getting to close for comfort.

"Get back. You're annoying me."
I pushed him away.

"Let's go. I can do it."

"Wha! Wait, Suzune!?!"

I sprinted towards the North Gate and saw that the monsters were all very close.

I took the blue orb I had been given, held it in my hand, and threw it towards the enemy army.

I didn't know what I was thinking. That just felt like the logical thing to do.

What happened next was quite a surprise. It began to rain heavily, and water-from-who-knows-where appeared. The rain was somehow toxic to the enemies. All of them disintegrated in a moment.

"Teehee! That's just a fraction of my power. Want to become my believer?"

"Fine."

"Hehe! Thanks!" She said with a wink.

Pogchamp. Sori for not uploading for quite a while. Haven't been feeling it lately. The many hours of sitting down and staring at a computer did wonders to my eyes. Screw school.

Also I recommend reading

Clearing An Isekai With The Zero Believers Goddess

It's now my favorite Isekai ever. Big pp

Good day to you all, and thanks again for reading!