"Yes of course, if you want i will fetch you here" she said.

"Hahaha no need mina, i will just go there, were neighbors and its very near so just wait for me okay?" Chaeng said. Mina nods her head as she hug chaeyoung again. The latter was surprised but she reciprocates the hug.

"I' ll see you then?" Mina said as she went to take her leave. Chaeng just smiled and nods her head.

As mina entered her house, she immediately inform Nayeon unnie about the impromptu lunch.

" wow Mina hahaha, well well well, look who will be having for lunch? Hahaha!
you didnt inform me ahead goodness! Now i got to prepare something really fast and good for the heiress!" Nayeon unnie replied.

"Sorry unnie, it wasnt planned in the first place, but can you do it for me please? Chaeng is allergic to anything with balsamic vinegar, nuts fish and shrimps unnie.." mina said anxiously.

Nayeon looks at Mina with her big eyes.
"Wow! She is really an heiress, a royal blood! Hahaha. Anyway that would leave us to i guess steak and some asparagus and mushroom soup? Is that okay with you too?" Nayeon unnie replied as she goes to prepare it instantly.

"Yes unnie that would be fine, thanks so much unnie for the understanding. I really love you now, hehe" as she goes and hugs her unnie which nayeon replied warmly.

"Anything for my dongsaeng. As long as your happy minari, i am happy. So go now and prepare. Look very beautiful okay? Your heiress crush will come haha" nayeon unnie teased her which makes Mina nervous but happy.

"Unnie!!! Hahaha she might hear you!!" Mina said.

"So what? Hahaha you like her i know Minari, the moment you saw her. Now go" nayeon unnie said and mina just laugh and went inside her room.

As she went inside her room, she fish out all her clothes. She is nervous, she checks her clothes and one by one she removes some of her choices and put it on the bed. As she looks at the mirror, she ask herself.

"It's just a simple lunch Mina, why are you so nervous. Its not like a date something?" She told herself. Anyway she took a bath very fast making sure she would be very clean and smells so wonderful for her heiress crush. Mina knew she had a crush on chaeyoung which the latter didnt know of.

After taking a bath and fix herself. She looks at the mirror and finalize her look. She looks perfect on this dress she thought.

 She looks perfect on this dress she thought

Meanwhile at chaeyoung's house..

"Hmmm what a sweet lady, inviting me over lunch and telling oemma about my preferences for food. She is really sweet. I couldnt believe how beautiful the owner of the M&M clothing line is. I wonder what will happen if she really know who I am. I hope nothing will change if ever. I know i like her, " chaeyoung thought to herself as she already finish a quick bath and fix herself in the mirror. She finalize her look and sprayed her favorite perfume.

She brought with her the inhaler Mina told her to and her phone which she put in her small mini pouch

She brought with her the inhaler Mina told her to and her phone which she put in her small mini pouch. She has informed her oemma that she will take a lunch at her neighbor which she agreed.

After a while, chaeyoung went ahead and proceeded to Mina's house and knock at the door...

Author:

Thank you so much for the likes,votes and for reading this alone. I am very happy for the support. I am trying to update this soon :)) stay safe guys:)