Prologue 2 || Her destroyer

Start from the beginning

Prologue 2

Why is life always not very easy? This was something that she had been thinking since the day she left him. She wanted to do nothing with him but he was not ready to give up.

The sun was up earlier than any other days because of the guy who was seated on the couch near a bed, where a fragile woman was sleeping peacefully. He was staring at her with his blood shot eyes from last night. He observed her calm breathing and her pale face. How could he do this to the girl who embraced him and gave him shelter within her wings when she knew he was just a stain to her purity. Now he ripped her wings apart with his cruel words and actions. She was the angel to heal his demonic heart, but now he had fed on his angel's heart for providing him love and care.

She ran away from him hearing his words but he was hell bent on getting her back into his arms. He was making up for the days he had spent without her. It took too much for him to blink. He was horrible without her. Without his angel. Without his brat. He longed to hear her call him her jerk. There was nothing he had ever regretted more than breaking her like that. How could he say those words to her but surprisingly he did. He knew he was a fool himself for being reckless. She always forgave him. Always put him first before anything. Killing him with his bare hands would not suffice for the agony he caused her.

She was crazy for him. She was possessive about him. She loved him in a way nobody could ever imagine or any girl could ever love a guy. She did everything for him. When he was not grateful for her presence or having her by his side, she decided to leave him. Now she gave up on him. Now this journey is more than just his untamed heart and his demons. This time, his untamed heart would meet her brutish stubbornness. It was her stubborn love for him that made her let go of her sane thinking. Now it is her stubborn hate that he gained breaking away his promise.

"I am not coming back," she snapped.

" Stop being stubborn baby. You are my wife, so you have to be with me" he spoke softly.

"You can't force me Mr. Kim Taehyung " she said annoyed with his continuous pleads.

"I am not forcing you... I'm saying what the law says and what is right. You are mine and you gotta stay with me," he said trying to make her understand.

"What the hell is right ? Insulting me is right ? Making me cry is right ? Breaking my heart is right ? Are you fuc***g kidding me Mr.Kim?" she yelled broken, getting up from the single couch.

He rose from his seat and tried nearing her but she barrigaded him from reaching her by putting her palm in front of him.

"And about laws... you damn idiot you follow laws then fine. let's get a divor-- " she was harshly cut off by a very furious Taehyung whose face was red from anger. He dragged her to the room and slammed her onto the door.

He looked like a monster who had lost all his senses attached to humanity. He was absolutely a lunatic when she tried to utter the most excruciating word.

Towering her petite figure she looked at him with wide eyes. Though she internally shook she never let her cold and strong facade fall.

"I dare you to say again," he growled.

"I want div --- she was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against her harshly. Tae gripped her nape and trapped her hands with her waist as her body grew stiff under him. It was a furious kiss conveying his anger and pain caused by her words. His every stroke against soft ones caused his heart to run wild. He tried everything to make her respond to him but she stood stiff. Taking his own time to devour her he was feeling heavenly. It's been days since he had her close. Though it was furious in the start he started to calm down gradually as she was his peace. Each and every touch of her calmed his scorching nerves. She was his hope, his smile, his air, his soul, his love, his world, his peace. Litreally everything...
She was utterly his, only his.

Hearing her say she doesn't want him made him go crazy and end up being a lunatic. He just could not take her to say those words. Her cheeks were drenched in his tears. The memories, the promises, their wedding, her words, everything played in his head and the pain was unbearable. He could never imagine a life without her... He would die and she knew it. To be simple, there was never a future without her with him.

He pulled away from her while she tried wiggling from his steel grip.

"Listen to me carefully. Never ever utter that word or think you can escape me. I get it you are angry but that doesn't let you leave me. You could never ever leave me. You are mine, forever mine. I would even break hell, just to be with you." He whispered in a dangerous tone. He pecked her forehead lingering there more than a moment and released her from his cage.

As soon as he left her a tight slap landed on his cheek. The entire room reverberating from the sound and her hand left a burning sensation. She had tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

His heart clenched along with his hands and jaws not because of the slap, because of seeing his angel in tears.

He can't afford to see his happiness in tears. He knows how to pull her strings... afterall they both were crazily in love and he knew her like the back of his hand. Though her anger and cold was alien to him, he knows to tackle the kid in her and capture her heart.

"Are you crying because you are still in love and you can't deny me ? he asked her with a smirk.

She glared at him with anger and snapped at him, "No.. I would never... I am not."

"Then why are you crying?" he asked again.

She immediately wiped her tears and said

"I am not and get out now you moron. "

"That's my girl. Strong, stubborn, sassy and sexy," he said with a proud arrogant smile dancing on his handsome face.

"I am not your girl, " she gritted her teeth.

He neared her again and stroked her left cheek staring at her with love.

"Even your slaps can never stop me from letting you go. I'll win your heart. You can slap me, kick m'--- he was cut off by his wince as Aria kicked him on his leg.

"Jerk,"she muttered under her breath and left the room.

Taehyung smiled looking at her retreating form. There is a lot for him to surpass to claim her back to him. She will never spare him a glance. He needs to prepare himself to bear her cold shoulder, her taunt, her anger and her pretending hate. He knew he was the sole response for her hatred now. She gave him her warning but being the male dominant figure he is he tried to pulsate her. Now it's he who is in loss.

Can he tolerate her stubbornness?

Will Taehyung win her heart again?

Will they find their together forever?

To find out, be with me to know the further parts.

We had heard that Aria was stubborn, and it's time to show that side of her.

Author absconded from Aria and Taehyung army.

*****************************************

A/N

****DO READ THIS****

UNEDITED CHAPTER/ PROLOGUE.

1. How did the obsessed pair break apart?
2. What did Taehyung do?

Okay guys, some beautiful souls did vote. I'm very happy that they took the initiative. This prologue is for the sweet souls who were once my silent readers. Thanks once again.

So far we have reached 54 votes on the last chapter. Let's hope that we hit 80 soon. Share it with your friends please. You can share on your profile too. That would be of great help chocochipians.
Kindly respect my book and vote on all the chapters if you didn't do it last time.

Please vote for the next chapter.

Drop your reviews.

I'm sleepy! Gotta sleep. Buh byee chocochipians.😘😘😘😘😘

PUBLISHED ON 23.04.2021