"Your wand is a knife even your magic is twisted"Kana dodged as she laughed.

"You can transform I can transform to wanna see" Himiko smiled holding a jar of blood as she countered kana's spells.

"You use blood magic that's rare but no thanks"kana counter attacked Himiko's spell.

"How did you do it? I promise to keep your secret"Himiko lodged at kana.

"Fine it's not like I wouldn't defeat you anyway it is an ancient phoenix spell Yuki taught me"Kana charged at Himiko.

Shoto charged at the Nomu with his ice.

"What the hell?"Shoto yelled as the Nomu became 3.

"SINCE WHEN DID NOMU HAVE THAT FUCKING ABILITY"Katsuki yelled as he dodged the Nomu 1's attack.

"Katsuki we have to take the fight away from the rest so Eijiro can transform if 3 of us transform into dragons minus Izuku who is already a dragon it will be tight" Shoto yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do"Katsuki yelled back transforming into a dragon grabbing a Nomu as Shoto did the same leaving Eijiro to the last nomu.

"Woah you almost got me"Eijiro smiled dodging Nomu 3's attack before transforming into a dragon and charging at the Nomu.

[p.s. Eijiro and Denki are wingless dragons that was why Shoto and Katsuki took their fight to the air giving Eijiro enough room to attack and Ochako along with Mina are using spells to protect their companion so you will not see them until their companion is hurt and each of them have their quirks even in their dragon form ].

"You all will pay"Tomura yelled before transforming into a phoenix and charging at Izuku who attacked in his dragon form carefully dodging each one of his attacks giving Tomura a Detroit smack with his tail. [ See what I did there ]

"Ochako, Mina, the potions our companions need it"Kana yelled after knocking Himiko out.

"Yes"Mina and Ochako nodded, throwing a bag of potions at kana as they ran to their respective companions.

The fight ended with Izuku and the rest coming out triumphant taking Tomura and his goons captive.

"Shoto"Izuku yelled as Shoto collapsed.

"He is seriously hurt"Kana said, turning Shoto face up attempting to heal him.

"Yeah we all had our companions helping us except Shoto" Eijiro stated.

"And the douche face who barely held his odds against the Normie"Katsuki pointed at Denki.

"He was a warlock, not a wizard but a frickin 'warlock"Denki yelled.

"GUYS LET'S GET SHOTO TO YUKI TO HEAL HIM, NONE OF MY SPELLS ARE WORKING"Kana yelled.

Mina teleported them to Shoto's mansion.

"Yuki"Kana called out.

"Yes...oh my, Shoto"Yuki ran towards Katsuki who was carrying Shoto's unconscious body "can you please take him to the room I need to heal him quick"

Katsuki gently placed Shoto on the bed as Yuki scrambled to get a healing potion.

"Thanks guys, he is stable now"Yuki said after she applied the potion and even casted a spell for assurance.

"Tell us when he wakes up"Kana smiled as they disappeared.

"Oh sho please don't die you promised"Yuki sat beside Shoto holding his hand bringing it to her face.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Sho"Yuki jumped on him as soon as she saw him get up.