『 6 』

Yuki took a deep breath as she walked into her mum's potion store on getting inside there was no one there, she looked around but she didn't see anyone.

"mum" yuki called but there was no answer walked to the counter and saw a note

' yuki love

I have gone out to find my ingredients for my potions and i will be back in 2 week take good care of yourself and remember to come whenever you want

love mom '

' okay she went out there is no need to worry' She picked out a healing potion.

"that wouldn't work" yuki looked up to see a lady who was probably the same age as her, her gray eyes locked on her, her curly raven hair running wild in the ponytail she packed as it fell to her hips, she was tall and confident, her beautiful curves were revealed as she rested her hand on her waist. She wore a white shirt and black trouser.

"how-"

"don't bother asking but that potion wouldn't work. You need something stronger"the lady said, cutting yuki off.

"You shouldn't have used that potion; it was only meant for dragons not any other mystical" the lady continued while searching her bag for something.

"how did you know what potion i used?"yuki asked.

"well i made it sooo" the lady handed her a small bottle.

"you made it....oh oh you are kana" yuki took the bottle.

"the one and only" kana boasted helping yuki to unwrap her bandage before applying the potion in the bottle on yuki's hurt hand.

" why would you use the healing potion of a dragon when you are clearly a phoenix it could have killed you" yuki was frozen from the statement kana made.

' she knows '

"how did you" yuki could not finish her sentence out of fear.

"Well being a companion witch also gives you special powers like mine is the ability to see part of the future" kana explained.

"That's how you know what potion i used and that i will be here and that i am a phoenix" yuki said.

"yep and also that you need a master to train you" kana said, rewrapping Yuki's hand with a new bandage.

"But I am not a companion witch" yuki whispered.

"You don't need to be one before you need a master; all witches had one" kana explained.

"Well I was self taught" Yuki said, looking at the ground kana's eyes widened.

"Your mom?"Kana asked Yuki, shaking her head in response.

"You are even more amazing than I thought you are a phoenix and a witch and you are self taught how much more amazing can you get. I want to learn everything about you and also train you " kana exclaimed in excitement holding yuki's hand waiting for her reply.

"I'd love to have you as my teacher" yuki bowed, kana squealed in joy.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow" Kana said before disappearing.

' wow she knows the disappearing spell i have to get back'

yuki opened a portal back to her room and walked through it immediately crashing on her bed.

"what a day" yuki said as she slept off.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩