"Right, sorry..." Keiko mumbled, looking away as he pulled his mask back up, switching his hand from her waist to her hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Anyways, have anything planned for your birthday?"

"No. It's just a day."

"A special day."

"A day to remind me i'm growing older."

"Well...That's true..."

"BAKASHI!" Kakashi mentally groans and hugs Keiko to him, saving her from the hug Obito had aimed to give her.

"What do you want, Obito?" There was a pinch of irritation and annoyance in his voice, wanting to be alone with his lover.

"Are you two finally together!?"

"Yeah."

"Thank the heavens!" Obito cried. "It physically pained me watching the strong sexual tension between the two of you!"

"We haven't done anything of sort, sensei."

"What?" Obito furrowed his brows. "Why?"

"Keiko's traditional. Also, we just got together you imbecile."

"Oi, you saying you want to, Kakashi?" She tilted her head and rose an eyebrow at him while his skin turned red.

"N-No..."

"You suck at lying, Bakashi."

"Shut up, Obito."

"Oh, even if you wanted to i'd purposely make you wait." Keiko smiled evilly. "It'd be adorable watching you suffer."

Kakashi shivered as she walked away.

"Catch up later." 

Obito stood next to his friend, patting his back.

"You're totally a bottom."

"Shut it, Obito!"

"Hey, wait. Maybe a switch is more proper."

"OBITO!"

"Actually you're a dom. Keiko's the switch."

"Why are we talking about this?"

"Because she's right. Seeing you suffer because you're turned on is adorable." He teasingly chops the mans stomach, making him cough and clutch it.

"Son of a-"

"Legend? Yes, yes, I know. Anyways~!" Obitos gaze suddenly turns serious as he places a paper in Kakashi's hand.

"What's this?"

"Oh. This was what I have planned for Keiko's birthday. As her lover, you need to make it come true."

"What..." His eyes widened at the planning sheet.

"Obito, we've only just gotten together-"

"Ah, ah, ah~ Don't think I didn't read that soulmate book."

"What?!"

"I read it with Keiko's permission, of course. Also, you have technically known each other for a while. Just not in that way." He smiles warmly.

"It's why childhood best friends usually get it done earlier. Because they've known each other for so long, just not really romantically."

"Oh...Right..." 

"Anyways, I can count on your, right?"

"I'll make this the best birthday she's ever had."

"Weeeell, unless you can bring back her family- I'll shut up now." Obito grinned nervously, chuckling and slowly stepping back.