After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins

Start from the beginning

Moria kept laughing whenever ANYTHING would be said, and it really was starting to piss me off. Can he literally just shut up? His laugh is the most obnoxious, high pitched, ugly ass laugh I have EVER heard in my life and his face is so repulsing to look at. I want to bash my head into a wall. Anyway, Moria proceeded to warn us about how he wasn't simply going to be a bystander in the battle. Laughing AGAIN.

Usopp set him on fire with an oil star with the aid of Franky. This set off the full fledged attack on Oars- plus Moria- which was not going very well. The cyborg eventually got punched into a building by the zombie, almost getting finished off with a stomp of his foot until a lightning bolt struck the giant. Nami had shown up. Since Sanji was literally putting on a whole cheer show for her, the monster noticed her and his arm STRETCHED. It stretched at hit where she was standing. Needless to say, this was not good news for us. Not because it hit Nami, Robin saved her and brought he down to us, but because he has Luffy's devil fruit powers.

Moria started laughing AGAIN, and this time I didn't have any time to scowl at it because a gomu-gomu no whip was heading our way. We dodged and no one died, but DAMN. Where the hell is Luffy?!

It was a series of unfortunate events from there. Robin got her shadow taken, Zoro got kneed into a building, Brook got smashed with a stomp, Chopper and Sanji got pummeled by a gattling gun move. Finally, I got gomu-gomu no speared into the ground after making a mark on Oars' left arm. Yes, I was knocked unconscious. I'm not invincible, buddy.

~timeskip brought to you by my lack of will to listen to Moria or his laugh any longer. Plus you guys already know what happens. Oh, and not to mention Luffy's LACK OF PRESENCE~

Blinking my eyes open, I could see that it was still somehow night. How am I still alive? Maybe I am invincible. My devil fruit was inactive, so I could see bloody cuts and gashes on my body. Nevermind. Not invincible once again. Some people I didn't recognize asked if I was alright, but I ignored them and shifted into my metal form once again, standing up in the process. From what I could hear, everyone was moping about how Oars was up and that there was no hope to get their shadows back.

"I don't know what happened to Luffy, but he dealt plenty of damage," I heard a familiar low voice say. Shifting my gaze, I could see that Zoro was up and ready to finish this fight, even if he looked as beat up as I did.

I looked at the monster that was now standing, taking in the state of its body, and adding, "Yea, you're right. Our victory is entirely possible." The swordsman nodded to me.

"H-hey! You guys'll die if you try to run around in that condition!" a random guy said.

"You two can still stand after taking a blow from that massive giant? You're almost as immortal as the zombies!" a pink haired lady yelled in shock.

There was a bit of commotion from the random people around us, panicking about where the rest of the crew went. The randoms came to the conclusion that they bailed, and Usopp plus Nami seemed to be out of sight too. Luffy was then spotted sitting up from his laying position, unable to move much.

"Robin!" he called out. She walked up to where our captain was upon her name being mentioned. "I want up!"

Brook showed up after that, and grabbed Luffy from the floor. While one of the randoms was having a revelation of the fact that we never thought of running or bailing to begin with, Brook ran up the footing that Robin provided up the closest building. Nami showed up soon after and then made it rain on Oars, closely followed by Franky and Usopp busting a hole in the bottom of a building to fire cool air at the giant's legs, successfully freezing his lower half in place. Sanji appeared next, kicking a giant chain over Oar's neck and chest. Just as Luffy was thrown into the air above the monster for the final attack with an elephant gun, Zoro attacked the creature's stomach to push it in, while I attacked the joint of his left arm, successfully cracking his elbow finally. The chain pulled Oars' neck back, straightening his spine so when Luffy crashed a giant fist into the monster, the vital bone structure snapped with no problem. Oars couldn't even fight back since both of his arms were out of commission due to our earlier efforts.