Chapter 13: Shopping

Začít od začátku

She looks at it and puts the photo down where it belongs. She keeps walking until she reaches the kitchen and looks at it as Alfred walks by her side.

Alfred: I've been thinking on making some cheese straws, if you want to help me you're free to do it.

Cassandra shakes her head horizontally as she looks up the stairs as she tries to talk with signs the best way.

Cassandra: *sign language* Bathroom... where.

Alfred: I'm afraid I don't understand what your trying to say.

???: She's asking for the bathroom.

The two look seeing Y/N leaning by a wall.

Y/N: She wants the bathroom. Follow me.

Y/N walks to the stairs as Cassandra follows him. He is shown walking with Cassandra behind, as he opens a door showing the bathroom.

 He is shown walking with Cassandra behind, as he opens a door showing the bathroom

Y/N: This is the bathroom, do you know how to turn it on?

Cassandra nods as he walks away.

Y/N: You can take as long as you want, ok?

Cassandra nods again as she puts the towel in place and Y/N walks away from the bathroom. The scene shows Cassandra looking at herself until she gets a quick glimpse of herself younger covered in blood. She looks down but later looks at herself again just to grab her top clothing and start to take it off. Scene shows Y/N walking away until he hears the shower turn on and he stops just to look back at the shower but keeps walking away.

Y/N: I'm gonna grab a snack.

He walks down to the kitchen as he sees Alfred doing the cheese straws.

Y/N: Al.

Alfred: Master F/N, did you managed to take-

Y/N: Yeah I did. Are you doing cheese straws?

Alfred: Yes, would you like to help me?

Y/N: I would never say no to my BFF.

Next day

Y/N gets up but sees is 6am, he could sleep more but fuck that. He gets up from the bed and walks out of his room, scratching his back head.

Y/N: I'm gonna take a day off... literally.

He walks to the kitchen just to grab a cup of coffee which he does and walks back. He hears some steps and sees Cassandra roaming around Y/N's room.

Y/N: If you wanted to enter my room, you could've just asked, Cassandra. *she keeps looking as she sees a varieties of blade weapons in the wall* Yeah all mine, is something wrong?

She keeps walking as he takes a sip of his coffee and puts it in a table.

Y/N: *grabbing her shoulder* If you want some help or anything you can try and communicate with me.