Chapter 89

◦•●◉✿ FEAR ✿◉●•◦

"So are you finally dating?" Sakura asked the Uchiha as they walked through the village, gaining happy greetings and thanks.

"I guess you could say that."

It had been a few days since what had happened, and Keiko really did try her best.

Who knew loving yourself was so hard?

One of the things Keiko hated most, was not knowing something.

And she didn't know how to really do this.

Not only did she promise to take better care of herself, but apparently the shadow hokage needed to be nice.

She shuddered.

Being nice was hard.

Well, actually it was pretty easy. Keiko's pride was just way too big, which made things like saying thanks, hard.

Well, at least to people who didn't make magnificent food like Teuchi. 

"One Tonkotsu ramen please."

"Not miso?"

"No."

"Alright! Coming right up!"

"Thanks."

See?

"Sakura, that's a lot of...Ramen..." The glare Sakura sent Keiko made shivers run down her spine.

"Well, i'm going to be feeding for two so I need to eat a lot." The words slowly processed into Keikos head.

A loud thump sounded as Sakura deadpanned at the Uchiha on the ground, her back facing the ground and her eyes staring at the Haruno in shock.

Keiko had shot away from Sakura almost instantly.

"NOT YOU TOO?!"

"Would you quiet down!?" Sakura scolded, placing a hand on her stomach and beginning to eat her noodles.