"Of course he does. He's naturally hot so it only makes it better," she laughed.

"That's exactly what I said when he got it!" the two laughed for a few moments, and decided to stop and get some food because 'airplane food is fucking disgusting.'

"Other than the fact that you got fucked multiple times, how was it?" Jilly asked, making Sapnap choke on his drink when she said the first part.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked, trying to calm down after the coughing fit.

"So you're saying you two didn't fuck?" she asked, turning to face her brother sense they were parked to eat.

"Well I'm not saying that..." he trailed off, a obvious blush appearing on his face.

"I'm not gonna say anything else about that don't worry," she laughed, throwing a fry at him.

"You asshole, don't waste food like that. Even if you paid for it," Sapnap picked up the fry and ate it, getting a disgusted look from his sister.

"Just tell me about the trip. Did you meet his family or anything? Did they like you?" she asked, honestly very interested in how it went.

"Yeah, first night we got there I met his mom, though I wish I didn't," he rolled his eyes looking back at what happened.

"What'd she do?" Jilly asked.

"Mother fucker used her key when she saw he was home, listened to us as we fucked, and just fucking stood in the kitchen like she had no care in the world," his body overtook in disgust thinking about the wink she gave them.

"Fucking pervert. But what else? Siblings? Dad?" Jillian kept encouraging the conversation.

"Me and his younger sister got along really well. She stayed with us for like 3 weeks when their grandma was in town, and just to because she missed him. His older sister is chill, she bought him a dab pen when he couldn't drive," he laughed thinking what they did when the two left.

"Why couldn't he drive?" she asked.

"Well, earlier that day we went to the mall, and he saw his psycho ex and he said something, sent him into a panic attack, and then he fucking passed out in the bathroom and had to go to the hospital," he explained.

"Shit, is he ok now?" she felt bad for the boy.

"Yeah, he was just really dehydrated and the rapid breathing made him pass out. Made me want to kill that asshole," he grit his teeth thinking about what Khai did.

"What about the rest of the family? You said his grandma visited," Jilly asked.

"Ah, Grandma Beth. I liked her, but everyone was annoyed because I guess she tells the same stories over and over and so everyone had heard them but me," he laughed. "Then there's Parker, he's 10 I'm pretty sure, he was fun. I didn't talk to him much but oh well. And Nathan, his step-dad. Nate seemed to like me, accepted me right away when he first met me so that was good."

"That's good. I'm glad you get along with everyone. Are you going to tell mom and dad you're together?" Jillian asked as her brother's facial expression dropped.

"Is mom still pissed at me?" he asked.

"No, she's a little upset you left without saying bye. She realized she invaded your privacy when she came over and is going to apologize tomorrow," Jillian explained. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"Thank god," he physically relaxed knowing his mom wasn't upset anymore. "I might tell them. I just don't want Aunt Judy and Uncle Henry to hate me any more."