Nayeon, who was secretly watching from the window, muttered "Lie.".

"Is that so? Let me fix it then!"

Dahyun smiled and took out a matte pink lipstick, removing the cap and twisting it to reveal the pink color. She got closer to Sana's face and tiptoed, putting lipstick on Sana's plump lips. While the latter was shocked by her sudden actions. Their faces were dangerously close and Dahyun didn't even realize.

"There! All done! Now let's head to school."

Sana put a finger on her lip, still shocked. She thought to herself, 'What are you doing to me, Dahyun..?'

...

Now they were walking side by side in the hallway, some were staring at them. Then suddenly, a random boy came up to them and grabbed Dahyun's wrist.

"Kim-Im Dahyun, it is you.."

"J-Jimin, please l-let go..."

"Yah, hands off of her!" Sana yelled angrily.

"Why should I? And who are you to dictate me?!"

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, DUMBASS!" Sana wrapped her arm around Dahyun and held her closer to herself. Dahyun immediately hugged the latter's figure and snuggled into the crook of her neck.

"Oh so you're gay, Dahyun?" Jimin scoffed. "Stupid gay shits."

He already walked away but Dahyun was still clinging to Sana. She's so in love with the Japanese girl that she couldn't let go.

Not knowing that it was all just a dare...

...

"Tzu, I'm hungwy~" Momo said cutely and linked her arm with Tzuyu's.

"Then go eat." Tzuyu said with her usual cold tone.

"I want Tzuyu to feed me!~"

"Well Tzuyu isn't Momo's slave." Tzuyu replied in third person.

Momo started sulking, "Momo-chan is sad because Chewy won't feed her.."

Tzuyu groaned and scooped up some jokbal, signaling Momo to open her mouth. Which the latter did but Tzuyu just shoved it in.

Momo glared at Tzuyu while the Taiwanese chuckled and kept drinking her watermelon shake.

...

<Suho's POV>

Hi there! I'm Suho... Sana's boyfriend.

I'm currently at Los Angeles Hospital, watching over my friend, Baekhyun. You see, he has stage 4 cancer and we went here to get him treated. He's my best friend so of course I did the initiative of getting him treated.

When we went to the states, I got separated from the love of my life. Minatozaki Sana. I miss her so much, and I'm planning to visit her soon. But I'm still worried about my best friend.

"Baekhyun, are you sure?"

"A hundred percent, Suho. I'll be fine! Now go visit your girlfriend!"

...

<Third Person POV>

"Well, well, well~ If it isn't Park Sooyoung." Sana said with a low voice.

Joy blushed and started backing up, "S-Sana, please go away. I'm with Wendy now..."

"So? She doesn't have to know."

"But you're with Dahyun!"

Suddenly, another girl ran up to them and hugged Joy. "Sooyoung-ah!"

"W-Wendy..."

Wendy glared at Sana, "Stay away from my girlfriend, you already hurt her before!"

"You will NEVER be able to replace me, Park Sooyoung." Sana boasted and walked away.