Confession (Chapter 6)

--------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: HOTEL ROOM

--------------------------------------

We could see Natsu sitting on a chair in the hotel room as he was watching the TV next to him was Lisanna she was getting comfortable being around Natsu in the same room, the news showed some of the events that happened in some of the Major cities in Japan and what not, Natsu then sigh before he took the remote control and shut down the TV.

Lisanna decided to take her chance as she is given a golden opportunity to finally open up about her feelings for Natsu and she knew that there is a chance that he will reject her but it's better than deluding herself for much longer since at some point she will have to move on if it didn't go as planned. 

Lisanna (Shyly): Natsu can I ask you something?

Natsu looked at Lisanna he was quite curious as to what she have to say as she never had been shy and hesitant when talking to him or asking him about something so he sat properly making sure that he face her. 

Natsu: I am listening!

Lisanna: What do you think about me?

Natsu (Blush): What I think about you that is a weird question to ask but I will give it my best, Lisanna I think you are very pretty like extremely beautiful, you are smart, caring, kind and helpful person to everyone around you, you are extremely strong willed and hardworking which makes you one exceptional wizard in fairy tail. 

Lisanna blushed when she heard Natsu honest opinion about her and how he think she is beautiful that made her heart flutter even more as she wanted to just kiss him then and there but her body refused to do so because of her being shy. 

Lisanna (Stutter): Well I wanted to tell you that I think that you are extremely kind, smart, caring person you are also strong and extremely loyal to everyone prioritizing everyone above your own well being that's why, That's why I really love you Natsu I don't know If I am worthy of your love but I wanted to get out my feelings to you.

Natsu was shocked he had to admit he had a crush on Lisanna for quite some time now but never had he thought that she also had the same feelings for him he was quite hesitant but seeing how long she has been waiting for him he needed to give her the answer, coming closer to her he grabbed her cheek gently with his palm as she looked at him and without wasting any time or any hesitation he had his lips connect with hers, a lone tear fell from Lisanna eye as she kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck wanting to prolong the kiss, it has been 5 minutes since the kiss started and they were running out of air so they separated and started taking deep breaths trying to regain themselves, Lisanna had a wide smile on her face and so was Natsu. 

Lisanna: Thank You, I guess I was worried for nothing. 

Natsu: I love you to Lisanna I had feelings for you for quite sometime now but I didn't know how to express my feelings considering that there is a high chance that I will also get with a second girl in the future and thought you deserve someone better than me. 

Lisanna: Oh! Sweet Natsu you are so kind I do admit I had moments of doubts but when I heard that Dragon Slayers love there mate forever made my doubts wash away. 

Natsu (Grin): Of course we dragon slayers love our mate forever that's why I will also mark you once you feel comfortable to have one. 

Lisanna (Smile): I don't really mind you marking me.