Character Information

Name: Izuku Yagi

Age before disappearance: 9 years old

Parents: Inko Yagi (Magnetic) Toshinori Yagi (All Might)

Relatives: Shouta Aizawa (Uncle), Sorahiko Torino (Grandfather), Recovery Girl (Grandmother), Enji Todoroki (Uncle), Rei Todoroki (Aunt), Mitsuki Bakugo (Aunt), Masaru bakugo (Uncle).

Siblings: Izumi Yagi (younger sister)

Friends: Katsuki Bakugo, Katsumi Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Shoka Todoroki 

Personality: Kind, caring, shy, stuttering, heroic 

Appearance: Green hair, Emerald eyes, Freckles, baby face. 

Name: Natsu Dragneel 

Age: 16 years old

Parents: Igneel (Fire Dragon King)

Relatives: Makarov Dreyar (Grandfather), Shouta Aizawa (Uncle), Sorahiko Torino (Grandfather), Recovery Girl (Grandmother), Enji Todoroki (Uncle), Rei Todoroki (Aunt), Mitsuki Bakugo (Aunt), Masaru bakugo (Uncle).

Siblings: Gajeel Redfox (Iron Dragon Slayer), Wendy Marvell (Sky Dragon Slayer), Sing Eucliffe (White Dragon Slayer), Rogue Cheney (Shadow Dragon Slayer). 

Friends: Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyar, Elfmen, Fairy tail as a whole. 

Personality: Izuku (Natsu) is carefree and reckless in nature, and, despite his consistent brawls with the other members of Fairy Tail, he is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. He is willing to go down fighting for his friends, regardless of how futile it might seem. 

Izuku (Natsu) is calculative and plans ahead thanks to his advance study he had before his disappearance and his studies with Igneel but can sometimes takes matter using violence. 

 Even when disrespected or faced with obvious hostility, Izuku (Natsu) rarely ever reciprocates the feelings, and often forgoes grudge-holding except for his former family which was common in Fairy Tail as they all shared the same sentiment. Izuku (Natsu) rarely exhibits any perverse tendencies towards the opposite sex

Izuku (Natsu) continuously tries to prove his strength to others as he doesn't want to be weak to protect those he hold dear as everyone in the guild share the same sentiment and knew about his past. Despite his losses, Izuku (Natsu) bears them no ill will, as he considers everyone in the guild to be his family.

 Izuku (Natsu's) love of fighting has allowed him to develop a rather strategic mind, helping him to, on various occasions, find weaknesses in his opponent's techniques, or simply weaknesses his opponents themselves possess which came quite nicely thanks to his fighting experience. 

Izuku (Natsu) has also defeated his opponents with pure wit, rather than brute strength.

Appearance: Izuku (Natsu) is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; Izuku (Natsu) has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf.