Escort to Clover City! Chapter 5

------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

------------------------------------

Natsu has hit the age of 13 years old as it has been two years since they joined Fairy Tail and they were quite happy with how things turned out, they have decided to create there own team with Gajeel preferring to be solo for the most part if not he will join Levy the girl he started to grew interest in and despite his uncaring attitude towards her everyone knew he cared about her and even had a crush on her but if he couldn't team up with her he would team up with Canna, Mira, Elfmen, Juvia and sometimes Lisanna. 

Gajeel was not in good terms with Jet and Droy given that they are fighting over the same girl so they would often compete over how much time they could spend with her or go with her in a mission although Gajeel has one thing that they extremely lacked and that is Gajeel is quite straightforward and have no problem openly flirting with Levy in public something she didn't quite dislike about him. 

Both Rogue and Sting had decided to team up together creating there own team called "The Twin Dragon of Fairy Tail" well it was rather a nickname they received once they managed to spread there name in some of the missions and that's what they wer...

Both Rogue and Sting had decided to team up together creating there own team called "The Twin Dragon of Fairy Tail" well it was rather a nickname they received once they managed to spread there name in some of the missions and that's what they were referred to considering that there magic are the opposite of each other kind of like Yin and Yang anyways later on they added Yukino and then Kagura. 

Sting has gotten awfully close to Yukino as she was quite nice towards him not to mention the Delecious baked cookies that she would always makes for him so he can be happy as for Rogue, he and Kagura were kind of a Tsundere and didn't admit there feelings for each other although it was quite obvious how close they are to each other. 

Finally we come to Natsu Dragneel he was invited into joining team Erza one day as she believed that with Natsu addition that there team will be complete and even Mirajane believed that with Natsu addition that Team Erza is pretty much the stronge...

Finally we come to Natsu Dragneel he was invited into joining team Erza one day as she believed that with Natsu addition that there team will be complete and even Mirajane believed that with Natsu addition that Team Erza is pretty much the strongest team in Fairy Tail. The team consisted of the leader of the group Erza Scarlet a women who has quite a temper when you pretty much piss her off but can be quite kind and gentle when she needs to be, then there is Gray Fullbuster a guy that Natsu had been with beef lately and people blamed it at there magic not mixing well together since Gray Fullbuster was an ice make wizard but that didn't mean they didn't care for each other wellbeing, then there is Wendy Marvel she was invited in the team as she was more comfortable around her big brother Natsu lastly there is Lisanna she is pretty much not a full member of the team since she switch sometimes to be with her older sister and older brother but she take any chances to be close to Natsu.