𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴

Start from the beginning

My mom smiles. "I don't understand why, you're a very handsome respectable young man."

Her compliment makes Felix roll his eyes.

Angelo smiles. "Thank you, I'm flattered."

Everyone's eyes turn to me. "You're extremely quiet."

I quickly finish the last bite of my food before quickly getting up. "Um I'm gonna put my dishes in the sink."

I make my way to the kitchen and my mom follows me. We enter the kitchen and I rest my plate in the sink.

"Honey."

I hum. "Hm?"

She turns me around to look at her, in a hushed tone. "Angelo wasn't here yesterday was he? So who was?"

"Uh nobody I was masturbating and watching porn..." I try to lie.

She raises a brow looking skeptical. "You were practically screaming, who was here? If not Angelo."

Her comment makes Felix chuckle amusedly to himself.

I sigh. "Mom if I tell you the truth, you won't believe me."

"Try me."

I quickly pull her to the side. "There's...another person but it's not what you think um..." I struggle to find the words. "There's a um..."

I chuckle humorlessly. "I'm gonna sound crazy but there's a...demon that's been sleeping with me...an incubus if you will."

She raised a brow. "What?"

"Mom I know it sounds crazy but I promise I'm telling the truth." I plead with her.

She shakes her head. "Is something happening at school? You've been acting strange ever since—"

She stops glancing down at my necklace. "Ever since I bought you that."

I grab the necklace. "Mom it's not the necklace I promise, I-in fact it's been protecting me."

I try my hardest to convince her but she doesn't seem to buy it.

"Give me the necklace I'm gonna return it." She puts out her palm.

I shake my head. "Never mind." I begin to cry. "You think I'm crazy, forget it."

I run out the kitchen and she yells after me. "Honey wait."

Ignoring her I run upstairs retreating to my room, slamming the door shut before locking myself inside.

•••

There's a knock on my door and I look up from my bed sniffling.

"Leave me alone." I cry.

"Baby it's me." Angelo replies. "Can I come in?"

I sniffled getting off my bed and walking over to my door, opening it.

He frowns when he sees my face.

"What's wrong?" He wipes my tears.

What am I supposed to say? That I'm cheating on him with a demon and my mom thinks I'm crazy?

I shake my head ignoring the question. "I'm just overwhelmed."

"You wanna talk about it?" He walks into my room shutting my door.

I become quiet for a moment. "An..Angelo."

"Yea baby?"

"Please don't ever...leave me." I bury my face in his shirt crying.

"Why would I leave you baby?"

His question makes me cry harder.

Because I'm cheating.

"Promise." I look up at him my face stained with tears. "Promise me you won't leave me, please?"

He kisses my head. "I promise, I love you." He hugs me.

I hug him back tightly holding him as if he'd disappeared any second.

"I love you so much." I sob.

"I love you too." He replies rubbing my hair.

We stood there for awhile just embracing each other while I cried in his chest.

NOTES
• I legit cried writing the end of this chapter. God I love Angelo I need a bf like him.