Chapter 18

I got a jacket out of the back of my car and covered the blood on my clothes.I am still bleeding from the wound but I can't suture it up before I get back. I just hope no one notices.

I get out of my car and go walk in the gate. The guards see me and look at me concerned. One of the guards comes running over and asks if I'm alright. I nod and go towards the door. Now he's calling someone. It's supposed to be snitches that get stitches not me.

I walk in and go to my bedroom.

(Stefano's POV:)

I'm sitting in my office reading the newspaper when one of the guards calls me.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask

"Your daughter came back bleeding from a wound." He said.

"WHAT? She was supposed to be trying dresses." I say and hang up. What the fuck happend. I run downstairs to see if she was there. This house is too big to find anyone. I run into her room and see that the bathroom door is locked.

"VALENTINA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I yell through the door. She does so. There is blood everywhere.

"What? Are you trying to alert everyone?" She says calmly.

"How the hell did you get that wound?" I ask. I am still very agitated.

"Why?" She asks.

"WHY? WHY?" I yell. Now Elijah comes into the room.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading! :)

(834 words)

"What's the fuss abo-" He couldn't finish his sentence before seeing the blood trail.

"SHIT" He says. He runs over to Valentina and gets a cloth to absorb the blood.

Elijah's POV:

I Hear Stefano yell from Val's room.

"What's all the fuss abo-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I stood there for a moment looking at the blood trail leading to the bathroom. I run in and see Stefano looking at Valentina in the bathtub.

I get a towel and start cleaning the wound. "How did you get hurt again, you don't get hurt this easily" I say. "Well, I just wasn't thinking about what he could do. I had other things on my mind. Now get me something to stitch this up with," She says.

Valentina's POV:

Now Giovanni and Alessandro came in. They both looked so gloomy. They just watched me in awe.

"Hey. The whole party is here, except Luca" I say. "He had something... how did you do this?" They say. I can see they are afraid.

"Well to be honest it wasn't my choice" I say as Elijah hands me a suture kit and I start suturing. " I had to kill this guy, Ivan, and he kind of fought back.

"You're still killing?" My father asks. "Yes, if you want to quit it's quite complicated. I'm already in the process though" I say. "Great" He says understandingly.

I finished. "I'll cover it up as much as I can for tomorrow." I say and get out of the bathtub. I turn it on and drain the bloodied water.

Giovanni and Alessandro just stood there with their mouths wide open. They'll be fine right? They have seen me do this before so they'll be fine.

"I haven't eaten lunch yet, so i'll go get some." I said and left my room. Elijah followed me out.

"You've never gotten this hurt before. Why did it happen?" He asked.

"I was tired..." I say. That was the truth.

"Oh alright" He says and kisses me. "Just don't let it happen again".

"Yeah, no promises" I say and walk down to eat. I continue my day as if nothing had happened. My body is used to pain by now, only the worst pain hurt. Bruises are another thing, the punches don't hurt, if I leave it alone it doesn't hurt. But if you hug me or touch me I will feel the most extreme pain.

(Sunday 8:30 am)

I get up and go to put my clothes on and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I walk down and see no one is there. I go to one of the maids and ask them where they are. She says they are getting things ready. I guess we need cars and bodyguards so it's probably fine.

Elijah comes downstairs. His hair is very messy. It basically looks like he has rolled in the bed a bunch of times.

"Where's the losers?" He asks.

"You wouldn't dare call them losers in front of them right? Maybe I should tell you" I begin laughing.

"Fuck no. Let me rephrase. Where are the extremely handsome gentlemen?" He says in a very posh tone.

"They're out doing something for the banquet." I say. He nods and we sit down to eat. After breakfast me and Elijah decided to watch a movie. I rested my head on his shoulders as we watched. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

_______________________________________

Remember to like, share and vote. I've been working on this as much as possible. :)

(796 words)