"So what are you saying Dejhari?" I asked with a pout. I don't like the way this is making me feel. I don't like the way this conversation is making me feel, at all.

"I can't stop you from going and I can't force you to stay. It's your choice if you wanna go Kat." He said getting on his phone, I sighed.

"I don't like the way your making me feel right now." I said shaking my head. "You're acting like you don't care if I leave. What about us? What about our relationship?" I asked.

"What about it?" He answered. "You ain't think about allat when you decided to leave. Youn ever think about how shit gonna effect me, that's the problem."

"I'm confused," I said holding my hand up. "How long has that been the problem because I never noticed that there was one."

"You prolly didn't." He said. "You so caught up in your own shit that you forgot we inna relationship. Together. Me and You."

"I didn't forget," I replied with my eyes squinted. "How could I forget? We're together all the time."

"Ok but a relationship aint just about spending time with each other." He said shaking his head before pulling off. "It's about caring about each other's feelings and discussing shit that'll effect the other person and the relationship and shit."

"I don't know how to do that though." I said shaking my head, he scoffed. I didn't know if that was a reaction because he thought what I said was funny or if he was taking me as an entire joke.

I can never pick up on this type of stuff.

"Then maybe you don't need to be in a relationship." He said with a shrug, I gulped. That was a hard pill to swallow and I didn't even know how to respond.

"Maybe not."

I hope this doesn't mean we're gonna break up.

————————

itskataleyaa

Swipe