𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠¹²

En başından başla

The little hint of playfulness in his eyes now gone leaving only an eerie smile and looks that could probably kill me in a second.

"I don't belong to you or anyone for that matter." I deadpan sizing him up.

He chuckles grabbing my neck roughly. "You're a bit stupid huh? You really think I'm just gonna let you sleep with other people when I've already imprinted on you?"

His face falls and his eyes momentarily glow a shade of gold. "I will hurt or kill anyone that gets close to you, you're mine."

I glare at him. "You're fucking using me and I'm supposed to just let you because you said so?"

"If I remember correctly weren't you the one whimpering that you're my special fuck toy?" He raises a brow letting my neck go. "Or are you gonna use that stupid ass drug excuse again?"

I decided to ignore his comment unpacking my bag. "Don't you have other girls to go fuck? Why don't you go do that?" I mutter.

"That's a good idea, I wonder who I should visit tonight I'm not sure." He feigns thought. "There's Lexi she has a really nice body, then there's Alyssa, she gives some really good head, or Cora maybe cuz she has this perfect ass for doggy—"

I press my tongue against my cheek irritated but bite back on my words.

"I'm still deciding, why don't you help me pick?" He asks pettily.

I cut my eyes at him. "I don't give a fuck Felix."

He tilts his head to the side smirking. "Sure?"

I feign indifference turning away from him. "Yea, you aren't a good fuck so I don't see why I'd be jealous." I lie.

I pack the last of my clothes in my closet and drawers.

"You're a piece of shit." I mutter.

"And you're a whiny bitch." He retorts.

That...hurt.

I grab my phone ignoring the urge to cry. "Can you leave?"

"I'm not leaving."

I sigh. "Fine then I will." I go to call Maria but my phone is snatched out of my hand.

I look at him annoyed. "Give it back."

"You're not leaving." He deadpans.

"Felix give it." I yell becoming irritated.

"Are you deaf?" His eyes shift to a gold for a moment making me falter.

I stare at him my eyes beginning to water. "I hate you. I really...fucking hate you." I mumble.

He approaches me with a blank expression. "Yea and that genuinely hurts me Mila." He replies sarcasm dripping from his words.

He grabs me pulling me closer. "Now shut up."

He kisses me and I hum attempting to push at his chest but he grabs my wrist pinning it to the wall behind me.

I whine kissing back. He nips at my bottom lip tugging it lightly before letting it go.

"Open your mouth." He mumbles into our kiss.

Complying I slowly open my mouth allowing his tongue to slip in. I moan into his mouth grabbing his shirt.

He pulls away leaning down to my neck and kissing it.

"You're so obedient when you're ready."

I shudder pushing him back but he overpowers me.

"S-stop it."

"You don't actually want me to stop." He sucks on my neck and I bite my lip gripping his shirt tighter in my hands.

His mouth comes near my ear. "If I catch you fucking him again someone will get hurt." He sucks under my neck. "Do you want that?"

I stay quiet.

"Answer me."

"N-no." I stutter.

"Good girl."

He pulls away picking me up and carrying me to the bed.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"