Chapter 4

(Y/N)
As I stared My brothers body, i slowly traced my gaze towards the glob in front of him. It was entirely black with a piercing cold blue eye.
I was terrified, but i couldnt show that so i glared at the thing. I took a step back slowly, I needed to leave for Diana..! The glob slowly smirked creepily at me, and then I couldn't, I got scared even more so and shook as this THING got closer, and closer... I tried to move but every single hair and muscle in my body refused like a deer in the road. It was directly in front of as it loomed over me, and shake even more so, terrified on the hell is about to happen, it soon put a skeletal hand on my shoulder, and soon after, I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and smacked its hand away, pushed only a little, and sprinted away to the barn house. There was a loud laugh, it was deep and rough, almost amused by my attempt to run, maybe this is ridiculous, but I need to survive.
I ran as fast as I Could towards the barn and entered through a little hiding i made when i was younger, it was Cramped but this was the best spot out of everything. I hissed as there was a root there, and started to make me bleed on my side, i endured it and sat down. I was directly under the barn, about 5 feet down and it was as small as a crawl space but it works, I heard footsteps, loud and heavy, this would've been scary as a child, and it still is, but its impossible to find me! Right..?

They walked around for what seems like forever, I occasionally heard large thuds, and screaming from the horses, and i could hear and rain had started. I kept my breathing to constant and barely audible to the human ear, but I don't know what the hell this damn thing that in the barn.

Its been 40 minutes, rain was still happening, but horses went quiet. My fathers prides and joy were most likely dead from annoying this thing, but i didnt worry about that. Father coming to the farm today, for his regular feeding time with the horses. I held my breath when a stomp, on the hidden door, and i held my breath. HOW?!?!
My heart started to beat at a fast pace as i looked up, and put my hand on my mouth, he was standing directly on it...! Fuck..! FUCK! I heard goop dripping down the hole i had once made, and I began to hyperventilate

'....Is this my death...?'
The goop form a skeletal form and wrapped goop or tar kind of substance about him.

"That was fun.~" He gooed at me tauntingly

"....You've known I've been in here, haven't you....?"

"You're a stubborn bitch, but you know when you're defeated." He stated blankly

I sighed and nod and my vision started to blur as i panted heavily.
"Shit.."
The thing stared at me, I could tell as the atmosphere got more tense and chills ran down my spine
My breathing got heavy as blood kept flowing from earlier and even earlier today. Fucking hell at the moment.
I blacked out. I have no idea when, its just white, i lookedmy body, it was strange when i took a step, and heard a blop. Like a water droplets dripping down the sink.
"HELLO!?" I screamed, but it echoed.  No one came. I kept walking, as water blops happened, I then saw a little island with a oak tress with apple, but they were jet black apple, it was strange, what was even stranger was a skeleton there, sitting as there was closed.
They looked familiar so I tried to shout, but suddenly I couldn't, I tried walking, but as much as I tried i took steps but slowly, it got colder. I kept walking as much as I could. But then a tendril grabbed my leg and got pulled down into the darkness.

I shot my eyes open as I sat up quickly and looked around, I was in my room..? I blinked and stepped out, it was silent, I searched my pocket and felt my phone, I checked the day it was the next day. I blinked and sighed
'Im going crazy.' I thought I got dressed in new clothes and walked downstairs.

As soon I got downstairs I stared in horror as the THING was in my living, with my sister poking at its face(?) while asking questions.
"What the-"
"I see she is awake,child." He retorted to Diana
She smiles and nods and walks towards me.
"This is mister Nighty! He found you really hurt!"

I kept my fear in and smiled and pat her head
"Thats cool, Ill have to thank him! I need to talk to him privately , so go upstairs until I call you, kay?"
"Okay!" She went upstairs and closed her door.
I glared at 'mister Nighty' and he simply smirked
"Murde-" I yelped slightly as he wrapped a slimy tendril around my mouth. I clawed my hands at it, but was an obvious no effect. I struggled against him, just panicked and thinking

'This be F u N'
—————————

YOOOOOOO
ITS BEEN A MINUTE I KNOW
SCHOOL BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY
BUT HOPEFULLY ILL BE UPDATING SOON
I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SPOILER COMIC SKETCHES BUT IDK

ANYWHO, HOPE YOU ENJOY AND  I HOPE YOU KEEP STICKING AROUND
later lol.