Beach

(Yoongi's perspective)
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"What the hell"I groaned as I took my phone into my hand.

It was Namjoon.

"Morning Yoongs wanna go to beach"He texted.

"He just wants to hit on girls again"I said with a chuckle.

I replied to him saying sure then I got off my bed and went to get ready.

Later that day on the beach.

"Ahhhh I love feeling of the sun on my skin" Namjoon said smiling brightly.

"So are you going to hit on girls now or what"I said with a annoyed expression.

"What are talking about Yoongs"He said with a laugh.

"Isn't that what your here for"I questioned.

"Maybe I just wanted to spend time with you"He said which caught me off guard.

I didn't know what to say.

"Yoongs are you blushing "He said with a smirk.

"What,no"I hissed which made him let out a laugh.

"Don't worry,I'm kidding"Namjoon said as he spotted some cute girls that just walked by.

"Wow they're hot"He said and I nodded.

The both of us went to the girls and started flirting with them.

One of the girls left with Namjoon.He's probably going to sleep with her I thought.

Wait Why did I sound disappointed?

I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize a girl came up to me.

"Umm Hi"the girl said nervously.

"I think your really cute"She said looking at me with sparkling eyes.I chuckled at her shyness.

"My names Yoongi"I said to her.

"May I ask whats yours"I asked with a smirk.

"I'm Rin"She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Rin why don't we get to know each a little more"I said as wrapped my arm around her.

It was a few hours after Rin and I left the beach.I decided to bring her back to my home to have some fun.

"Mmmmh"Rin moaned as I kissed her on my room door.

Our tongues battled for dominance but of course I won.

"Jump"I whispered in her ear as I tapped her ass.

She obeyed,wrapping her legs around my waist as I connected our lips once more.We continued kissing as I placed her on the bed.

"Are you sure you want this"I said in a deep voice.

"Yes"She muttered with a slight blush on her face.

And with that the both of us made love that night but it was only for Lust and Pleasure.