"How long is the drive?" Sapnap asked, a questioning smirk on his face.

"About a hour and a half, why?" Dream asked, and soon there was a hand on his thigh, slowing inching up. "Nick-"

"Can I blow you? Like right here right now. Last one for a while," Sapnap smirked, raising his eyebrows in hope that Dream would say yes.

"I'm driving," Dream said.

"So, just don't lose control. I won't if you don't want me to, just think of it as a parting gift," Sap's hand inched higher until it was resting on a small bulge that was slowly growing with each word and each movement. "You're already getting hard."

"God, it's hard to say no to you," Dream looked over and gave a forgiving smile. "If we die, it's you and your horny ass' fault."

"So that's a yes?" Sapnap smirked.

"Yeah," Dream sighed. Sapnap was quick to unbutton the jeans that Dream was wearing. Dream lifted his hips so it was easier for him to slip them off, and he took the boxers down with them. Sapnap started with just playing with it, trying to get the cock fully hard, and when it got there, he licked the tip, tasting the salty sensation of pre-cum on his tongue.

"I always forget how big you are. I'm gonna miss it," Sapnap batted his eyelashes and looked up, still licking the shaft and getting small groans in return.

"It'll only be what, a month? It's July, you'll be back soon," Dream said in the most steady voice he could.

"Maybe we could do something while I'm gone, yeah? I have some ideas," he smirked, and took the whole length into his mouth at one, catching the blonde off guard and tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"Holy- fuck," Dream groaned, his head flying to hit the headrest, and his legs going taunt. "You have no gag reflex, do you?"

"It's a gift, isn't it?" Sapnap pulled up, and answered. He smirked before going back down, only half way this time, wanting to savor the moment.

He used his hand on the part that he decided to not suck on. His hand movements weren't slow, but then again they weren't fast either. It was the happy medium that still got the blonde off, yet wasn't getting him close anytime soon.

Sapnap pulled up just a little bit more, deciding to keep the head in his mouth and suck on it as hard as he could. That action got him a deep groan in return, and a hand in his hair, grasping the roots and pulling a little bit, making the brunette moan himself.

"You're a little tease. Going slow then trying to get me to cum right away. Such a fucking brat," Dream shook his head, and pushed the other down all the way. There was a slight gag that he got in return, but most likely just from how fast the motion was.

Sapnap pulled up again, "you like me being a brat. Gives you an excuse to put me in my pace, doesn't it?"

"It's a shame you're going home, maybe I'll make a little visit just to see how much you can take," Sapnap shuttered at the harsh words, his eyes rolling back a little bit and a small whine escaped his throat. "You love that idea. Such a whore."

"Clay~" Sapnap moaned, and took the cock back into his mouth. Dream had to focus his eyes on the road, not wanting to run into the car in front of him. His eyes were half-lidded, and that parts that were open was full of lust and desire.

Sapnap decided that he didn't want to tease anymore, he wanted to make Dream feel good and use this as their final memory of the trip. He bobbed his head fast, sucking as hard as he could when he'd go up, and scraping his teeth slightly just to see how Dream would react.