24

A/N: Hi, sorry for the long ass wait i'll try and upload more but first of all i'm kinda lazy and second of all i just finished all my tests and i'm not failing this year anyway i did some minor changes i don't think they're that important so uhhh have fun reading? idk oh and thanks for the nice comments *moans* 

Once the party starts windind down, we start our slow trek back to the car, parked a few blocks away.

"My feet..." I whine, pausing to take off my shoes and walk barefoot. I prance a few steps ahead of Rosé, humming the songs they'd played at the party nder my breath.

"...Cute..."

Whirling around, I strike a pose with one hip jutting out. "Yes! Yes I am! I'm the cutest hustler in the wooooorld!" Spinning around, I nearly fall until Rosé has me in her arms. She steadies me, letting me hold onto the wall of the nearest building for support.

"More like drunkest hustler. How much did you have?"

"Too much." I pause, looking up at her. Rosé has nothing but warmth and amusement written on her expression. Guilt whittles me again without warning, knapping me to a fine point. "...I'm sorry."

Her skin feels nice, cool against my warm forehead. "Sorry? For what?"

"Sorry. I got drunk and then super jealous for no reason even though I should trust you."

Roseanne tuts, tongue clicking against the roof of her mouth. "You're fine. You didn't embarrass me." With a hand under my chin, she tilts my head up. "You looked like you were gonna claw that girl's throat out, though."

Dread makes me cold. "No! I wouldn't have! I wasn't gonna do anything, I swear!"

"It's normal to be jelly, babe. Honestly." I can't tell what makes my cheeks hotter- the booze, or her words. "I liked how you stormed over with fire in your eyes."

Unsteady as I am, it doesn't take much for her to pin me to the wall with a kiss. I return it as best as I can, sloppy with lust.

"The fact that you were ready to throw down for me... I love it, actually."

My gown is bunched up in her hands, the long ends hiked up for her exploring touches.

"Hah...R-Rosie..." I bite my bottom lip as she edges past the band of my underwear, nothing but the shadow of darkness covering us in the open street. My hand make a fist, clutching at the wall behind me as Rosé snakes her tongue down my neck, breath hot and wet. Then she's wrenched away, all that heat replaced by cold.

"That's the one. Get her!" Shock and fear rocket me back into sobriety as a strange man grabs me, dragging me away.

"Rosie! ROSIE!" Thinking fast, I realise I still have my silent to heels in one hand. So I whack him right in the face, hoping I can catch something soft and vital.

"Aghh!"

Stomping down on his foot, I drop all my weight down and break his hold on me. Whirling around, I knee him in the groin before taking off.

"Get off me! If you so much as touch her I swear to god!-" "Roseanne!" I run back to where Rosé is struggling with another gangster. "Easy, darling. We just want the necklace and then we'll be on our- ghh!!"

Before i can reach them, the man goes flying. Roseanne caught him in one of her judo throws, flipping him on his center of gravity and landing him on his back. "You little ass bitch!" She stomps down once, a decisive kick knocking him out cold. Roseanne stands there, breathing heavily. She rests one hand over her forehead, covering a shallow cut.