Running like the wind... Literally

Chapter 4-
School was finally over and all of the torturous hours of listening to boring lectures and writing notes until my hands were all cramped up was finally done. I opened up my locker with a bright smile on my face. I grabbed my jacket and my bag before shutting the locker door, not even thinking about all the homework I was assigned for the night. I ran to Sam's locker, punching the side of it. Sam, being his clumsy self, jumped in surprise and fell down on his butt. I threw my head back and laughed. "Dude!" Sam shouted angrily, hopping off of the floor so he could push me. Despite his attempts, he couldn't manage to knock me down. "Its ok, Sam. Just hit the gym more often and all that flab you've gained will disappear." He growled in response and shoved my shoulder one last time. "I don't have any flab FYI. Only muscle." Sam lifted his arm and flexed, causing all the girls around to stop and stare. I shooed them all away before slapping Sam's arm down. "Gross, dude. No one wants to see your fat, flabby arm." Sam growled before he lunged at me, effectively knocking me to the ground. "I did it! See? I told you that I was all muscle." Sam screamed, jumping into the air with his fist raised. "Yeah using your whole body. I didn't even have to touch you." I smirked triumphantly as I stood back up. "Plus I think the flab sort of helped you." Sam shook his head at me before slamming his locker door shut and stomping away. I smirked before running to catch up with him.
~
"Babe, hurry up! We're going to miss all the good parking spots!" Mandy shouted, pounding her fist on my dashboard. I grind my teeth together, trying my best to not shout at her. "I'm going as fast as I can." I said, my voice strained. "Not fast enough!" She screamed. "Stop being so whiny." Sam groaned from the backseat. I watched from the rearview mirror as he lifted his leg up and kicked the back of her seat, sending her flying forward into the dashboard. I tried my best to hold back a laugh as Sam smirked triumphantly. Mandy gasped and turned towards me. "Are you just going to let him do that to me?!" She shouted, pointing harshly to Sam who just shrugged his shoulders. "What? Can't you let me have a little fun?" "Not if it involves kicking my seat or harming me in any way!" Mandy spit back, glaring at him. "Babe, tell him to stop!" I rolled my eyes before turning around and saying "Sam, stop kicking her seat." Sam nodded his head with a frown. Mandy smirked and turned around with folded arms. In return, Sam started to screech the lyrics of the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber. He purposefully sang it way out of tune, knowing Mandy, who loves Justin Bieber, would get mad. Mandy groaned before quickly turning around and shouted "I swear to God if you don't stop screeching in the next ten seconds I will murder you." Sam stopped his screeching and replied "If you're as Catholic as you say you are then why the hell are you swearing to God? Isn't that illegal in the Catholic Church or something?" Mandy blushed bright red, turning back around in her seat. "That's what I thought." Sam said before returning to screeching the lyrics of 'Baby' once again. "Just drop me off at home. I can't stand being near him." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Really?" She nodded before turning her head back to the window.
~
Once Mandy was out of our hands, Sam and I went into town to get some new video games. The store had been previously stocked with all new games and Sam and I were excited to get a fresh pick of the new video games that were just waiting to be played. "Dude, check it out! WW3 Zombie apocalypse!"
(A/N I don't know if that's really a game I seriously made it up because in real life I know nothing about video games so please don't judge me)
I took the game from Sam's hands and read the description on the back. After reading the description and credits, I automatically threw it into the basket we were carrying around with us throughout the store. Sam cheered before running off in search of new video games. Smiling to myself, I turned around to continue my own search but was stopped by a brick wall. I stumbled back a bit and was about to tell the stranger off when I noticed the smell. The first thought that came to my mind was 'Wow this man has some pretty nice cologne. I should ask him where he got it.' Meanwhile, my wolf was itching at me from the back of my mind, demanding to be heard. 'MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE' he screamed, literally jumping up and down in excitement. That's when the full realization hit me. I slowly looked up into the mans eyes and became immediately frozen. He had the most gorgeous eyes. His blue eyes captivated me and seemed to hold me under a spell. My eyes slowly traveled down his face to his angled cheek bones, and I had to take at least a minute to admire them. Then my eyes travelled upward toward his hair, which had an excessive amount of gel in it. His hair was a lovely dirty blonde color and I could already imagine running my hands threw the soft strands. Then I looked back into his eyes just to see him staring at me too. A slight blush rose to my cheeks. He smirked at the sight of my blush. "Dude, wait till you see this..." My head whipped around at the sight of Sam, who was staring at me with narrowed eyes then to my mate. My mate growled before grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. My eyes widened as I saw Sam throw his hands up in surrender before turning around and walking away. I wiggled out of my mates grip, only to be swiftly pulled back in. "Please let go of me." I pleaded, trying to once again wiggle out of his grasp. All my mate did was growl and tighten his grip on my waist. "Never." he said huskily into my ear. I whimpered as I tried to hold back a moan. My body felt as if it were on fire due to the Sparks coming from my mate. "Well I can't see your face like this so please let me go." I stated. My mate gave a sigh before slowly unwrapping his arms from around my waist. I turned around to take one last long look at my mate before I turned around and ran. My mate screamed after me, but I ignored him. Tears streamed down my face as I ran; ran out of the store, out of the mall. I was running like the wind.... literally. But as long as I got away from the one person who could shatter my heart into tiny pieces, I knew that I would be ok.
-------------------------------------
IM SO SO SORRY.
For:
1) I haven't updated in FOREVER
2) This chapter is pretty short
3) also this chapter sucks
Lately, I have been having a sort of writers block. So I'm choosing to blame that on the piece of crap I'm choosing to call a chapter. Im so sorry once again I can't believe it's so crappy but I wanted to update it for you guys so badly. So yeah ily guys bye.