Blame Ji Yong

DARA’S POV

“OPPA! You’re dead with Bom Unnie!” CL points to the monster and she shout again calling Bommie now…“Bommie Unnie!!! Ji Yong OPPA! Hurt Dara Unnie!”

I heard him say “Ani.. ani!” yes, he didn’t do anything to harm me, as of now… I just can’t help myself… that guy… he must die now… I really hate him! Why do he keeps on bugging me!

“BOMMIE UNNIE!!” CL and Minji shouted in unison

“Stop it…” I said in a soft voice… and the three of them looked at me and “Crazy Woman… tell them that I didn’t do anything to harm you now…” he pleads and I nodded and “So what happened unnie… why are you crying?!” CL is pissed, I know… it is obvious on her voice now. Minji hug me so tight “Don’t cry now unnie, Bommie will kill Ji Yong Oppa now…” she said “Ya! She told you that I didn’t do anything! Why you keep on saying that I did something wrong to her!?” he shouted

“Stop it Minji… he didn’t do anything…” I said and the two kids look at me and then hugged me again.

“What’s the commotion?” and the couple appeared “Oppa…” Minji call Seunhyun… “We really don’t know… she didin’t tell us why she is crying…” Minji said..

“OMO! Dara… why are you crying!? Are you alright? Are you sure?” Bom said and she then diverted her eyes to the monster “ya! Ji Yong-ah! What did you do?” she shouted, I really want to laugh right now… they all blame the monster…

“Aigoo… I told them that I didn’t do anything to harm that crazy woman!” he explained and Bom looked at me “Is that true Dara?” she asked me and I just nodded.

They assisted me to the living room and they we sit… Seunghyun-BOM-ME-MINJI and in front of me sitting on the carpet is CL and the monster sit on the singles…

“Tell us what happened, Dara…” Bom asked me and again she diverted her eyes to the monster “Ya! What now? I told you I didn’t do anything… I just told her that her phone was ringing…” he said.

“Aigoo… so defensive!” Bom grinned

“Sooo?” the three girls is anticipating my story why did I cry…

Flashback

“I didn’t! I noticed it because of the LCD” and I run off to the room and checked my phone who is the caller.

When I got to the room, my phone is still ringing… but then it stopped

“Wow! 15 missed calls? Who could it be?” I said to myself and I checked who is the caller, and it’s a unregistered number.

“Pffft! Who could it be…” I said again, when I’m about to call the unregistered number…

*Ring ring ring*

“Oh.. calling again? *I answered the phone call and* Yobe-seoyo?”

“Hello… is this Dara?” a familiar voice said

What? I know this voice… who is this…

“Who is this… yes this is Dara…” I answered

“Dara it’s me…” he said to me…

Yes still familiar but I don’t know who is this… I don’t recall his name…

“Uhmmm sorry but I don’t know you… who is this?” I asked him

“It’s me… jo—“ Yes… the b.st.rd… how did he know my cellphone number? First my telephone number now my cellphone numer!