4) Stalking Them

Author's pov

The trio were in their car going to have a dinner in Vikram's real home. Rudra was looking at the scenery passing by through the window. Digvijay and Vikram were checking some emails on their laptops.

Leaving behind the frantic city their car was passing by a garden full of pink roses.

The sweet and musky smell of pink roses met with Rudra and he found himself taking in the aroma of it deeply

Generally a man like him never finds solace or pleasure in the smell of rose or its sight. It was more of Vikram's thing as he was someone who likes to be closer to nature though he will not tell this to anyone.

However at this moment suddenly the smell of pink roses enthralled Rudra taking him back to someone.

When he opened his eyes and found the pure pink roses waving at him he unconsciously whispered the name.

"Aadya."

Digvijay's hands stopped and he looked at Rudra. Vikram also snapped his gaze to him.

Rudra's own eyes were wide open in realization. He was whispering that girl's name.

But why ?

Digvijay raised a brow, asking him why he was taking her name.

"I.. I was just.. nothing," Rudra himself could not comprehend why he was taking her name so how can he answer his friend.

"It was the same girl who was with Abhimanyu right?" Vikram asked after a minute and Rudra found himself nodding.

"You remember her name ?"Vikram spoke again, there was a hint of smile on his lips as he looked at Rudra.

"Don't you two ?" Rudra said, meeting their eyes.

Vikram sighed leaning back to his seat, placing his attention back to his work.Of course he remembers her name.

She was a cute girl.

He closed his eyes, groaning internally why he was remembering and gushing on her cuteness every now and then in his mind.

She was subconsciously residing in his mind since the day he saw her.

"Have you found out about her and Abhimanyu's relationship? Are they,"clearing his throat Rudra spoke,"are they in love?"

Vikram looked at Digvijay as Rudra asked him this question. Feeling his insides twitching weirdly when he thought about her being in love with Abhimanyu.

He again straightened up shaking his head on his unusual thoughts.

What the hell was he thinking! He should not give a damn about her and her relation with Abhimanyu.

"No, I don't know what kind of relationship they share. But whoever she is to him he cares for her the most. She is important to him," Digvijay said, emotionlessly.