Chapter 12: First Piece

A/n: I didn't realize how much tension there is in this chapter...HAHA HAVE FUN

Dreams
**********

"Holy shit..."

Santa's sleigh was right there in front of you, you couldn't believe it.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?" He responds matching your energy.

"Do you see this?" You almost freak out.

"Yeah." He let out a small chuckle.

"How are you not freaking out?"

"I think you're forgetting that I've done this before."

He steps into the sleigh after Bunnymund and reaches out his hands to help you up. You sit up straight next to him, glancing at the two boys.

Jack looked excited and Bunny looked...terrified.

"You alright over there?" You ask in concern. Surely if the stone-cold guardian looked terrified, there has to be something seriously wrong.

"Mhm, " he managed to respond.

"You sure?" Jack teased the bunny, "doesn't seem like it."

Bunnymund glared at the boy, his scared expression disappearing for a spit moment.

"Alright everybody, this is going to be a bumpy ride. Buckle up."

As if on cue, the bunny grabbed onto the side of the sleigh like his life depended on it. Although, it seemed like it did.

"Wait, " you furrowed your eyebrows looking to the sides of you, "there are no seatbel-" The acceleration of sleigh cut you off, your shock getting the better of you. North was steering the sleigh in circles inside of the ice tunnels.

You grabbed onto Jack's waist and looked down at your feet.

"Ah, " he jumps slightly due to your unexpected action. He looks over at you, you were just a few inches away from him.

"You alright Sweets?" He asks, putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Why are these reindeer going so fast? This is the most adrenaline I've ever experienced, " you continued to hang on to Jack.

"Not exactly, " he chuckles.

"What?"

"You'll see when you get your memories back. You're gonna love it."

You looked up from your shoes to Jack and scrunched your nose. He did the same thing back at you.

Your attention then went to Bunnymund. "You look like you're about to throw up, just please for the love of Manny, not that I have any, " (burrrn), "aim out of the sleigh."

"I know tha- *gag* that, " he turned in the opposite direction, thank god, and lets his breakfast go.

You cringe and look at Jack.