“That’s fine with me! Since we have a month long vacation here!” he said

“Yes! We do have, a month to not ruin it! Or else I will not forgive you!” I said to him pointing my chopsticks on him

“Ya, ya! I understand! Will you put it down and just eat it!” he said

We went back to the rest and act like nothing just happened to us and we are about to sleep “Anyway, thanks for the treat!” and I cover myself with the blanket

“Oh… no problem!” he said

End of flashback

“And that’s it!” I said

But still they can’t believe it, “Ya! What’s the problem with it?” I asked but they just laugh at us and the two kids’ approaches us “Unnie? What happened?” Minji asked “Why Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa is laughing?” CL then asked too. I just rolled my eyes and they we’re “Oooooh!” they both said and looking at us. They giggled and “What!? What’s the problem with these people? Ugh! I don’t want to eat breakfast!” I stand up and walked out the dining area and I just went to sea shore and I just relaxed myself

“They just ruined again day! Tsk!” I said

BOM’S POV

So that’s what just happened to them? But they are both smiling when they are going down?

She went outside; I guess we just made her again pissed. “That’s your fault!” I heard Minji and CL blaming us.

“Ani.. ani…” I wave my hands for disagreeing on them

And they just sit on the chairs and “Oppa, what did you do to unnie?” I saw them arrowing there eyes to Ji Yong! “Haha! I don’t do anything to harm your unnie, ask your other unnie and oppa!” he stands up and went upstairs.

I saw the kids is still looking at me “Hey, what did I do?”

“We didn’t do anything, right Seunghyun?” I said and looked at SeungHyun. And he just laugh and I saw the kids we’re laughing also.

“Just don’t mind the couple, let them be alone, they should missed each other” I burst to laugh and also they laugh with me.

“We should eat now!” but I really can’t stop to laugh now, I really manage to eat as well. And we all started to talk about the couple, how they act and how they fight.

DARA’S POV

It’s been an hour when I went here in the sea shore, I looked around and I saw group of boys on the other side.

They are playing beach volleyball? Wow that’s hot! And then, suddenly “PAK!”

“Awww!” I looked at them and I get the ball

“Ya! What are you doin’ d.mn it! You just ruined, RUINED my day!” I yelled and I throw the ball to them! And I just raised my eyebrow to them and give them a death glare, a DEATH GLARE!! And I left them dumbfounded.

I was scratching my head, it really hurts! “Hey Wait up!” I turn back and I saw the group of boys we’re running towards to me. “Ya! What do you want? Do you want to hit me again?” in a im-gonna-kill-you-all tone.

“W-we… just w-want to s-say sorry t-to you…” the guy1 said shyly to me and they begun to say sorry to me.

“Mianhe!” bowed to me, “We didn’t mean to hit you!” the guy2 said “Ya! Of course we didn’t it just that the ball went to the wrong direction!” and he hit the poor guy2. “Ya! Stop it! Will you just leave and continue on what you are doing? Ughhh! You making pissed again, ‘ya know?” I said to them and giving them a death glare. They just stand at front of me, the guy2 leaned to the guy1 and “Hyung, should we introduce ourselves to her?” he whispered, but I heard it “Sorry but I don’t have time to know you! Just leave and continue your game, will you!?” I said to them and I left. “Hey!” the guy1 shouted and “NOW WHAT MISTER!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?” I said and I’m really pissed now, but I heard no answer “Such a waste of time!” and I continue to walk to the rest house.