𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"It's a fairly easy task. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. That's all for today, I expect all of you to work on the assignment for the rest of period." Ms. Nam concluded, taking her seat at her desk.

Minju immediately turned around in her seat, facing Jisung. "You are my partner. No argument, thank you." The boy stared at the girl, shocked but slowly nodded his head, gulping.

"Okay, then I'll partner with Nari." Sua said. The girl looked up at her, surprised.

"Yeah, I'd love that!" She answered.

Chenle looked between his friends, a horrified expression on his face. "Hey! What about me?"

Minju looked around the classroom, smiling when her eyes landed on the familiar girl. "Eun Ae!" She called out, catching the girl's attention. She motioned the girl to come over.

"What are you doing?" Chenle whisper yelled at Minju.

"We all know you're terrible at this, so I'm simply helping you." She replied.

"Uh, what's going on?" Jisung asked, confusedly looking in Sua's direction. She only shrugged her shoulders, waiting to see what happens next.

When Eun Ae reached them, she brightly smiled at them. "Hey, guys!" She said, eyes landing on Chenle. She softly smiled at him, him raising his hand in a half salute.

"You probably already know them, but these are my other friends, Sua and Jisung." Minju said, gesturing to the two. Jisung awkwardly waved at her, as Sua stared the girl down.

"And this is Nari, my bestie." Chenle quickly added, not wanting to exclude the girl. Nari lifted her head, an quiet oh escaping her lips, before smiling at Eun Ae, who returned it. Chenle gave Minju a look of disappointment, which made her respond with a shrug.

"Chenle doesn't have a partner, because he sucks at essays." Chenle was about to protest, but Minju continued. "But I heard that you are amazing at them! So, how would you like to pair up with him?" She asked, beaming at Eun Ae.

The girl was stunned for a few moments, mouth slightly agape as she flickered her eyes from Minju to Chenle. "Me? Uh, I don't know if that would be a good idea..."

"Oh, come on! You can help him improve his grades." Minju continued.

"Lord knows he needs it." Sua muttered, causing Chenle to lightly hit her shoulder.

He tsked, before returning his gaze back to Eun Ae. "I'm sorry about them. Don't feel intimidated by these idiots. You totally don't have to if you're not comfortable!" He said, smiling.

"Oh, no! That's totally not it. I'd love to help you, but only if you'd want me to help you?" She quickly said, waving her hands in front of her.

Minju smiled as she watched the interaction, glad she did her research on the girl beforehand. "Hm, I wouldn't mind." Chenle finally said.

Eun Ae's smile widened, nodding her head before retreating back to her desk, waving goodbye at the rest.

"Okay, you," Sua pointed to Minju, "I saw what you did, so don't think I'm letting you off the hook that easily. But," She turned to Chenle. "What just happened?"

Chenle gave her a confused expression, not sure what she meant. Sua rolled her eyes, grunting out of frustration. "Someone please explain who that girl is and how do we know her? And why does she give Chenle heart eyes?!" Sua bombarded them with questions.

"You saw it too?!" Nari exclaimed from her seat. Sua nodded, reaching over and high-fiving the girl.

"She gave me heart eyes?" Chenle asked. All three girls sighed, giving Chenle a pointed look. "What?"

"Chenle, that girl likes you." Jisung said, trying to suppress his laugh.

"Even Jisung can see it, Lele. Are you dumb?" Minju exclaimed getting a bit too excited.

Chenle looked over to Nari for help, but the girl gave him a helpless face. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this information, though?"

"You get to know her, Lele. That's what you do." Sua said, the rest nodding in agreement.

hello! sorry for not updated, i was writing tests and stuff

hello! sorry for not updated, i was writing tests and stuff. but now it's holiday 😁

how are we feeling about eun ae? also, nari black hair 👀

o

o

h and happy jeno day!! 💘