"You both didn't age well it's a curse-OK OK I GET IT STOP POKING ME!"

So, based on the conversation, you will probably know by now that my Grandfather used to be a hero. His name? Zenitsu. Yeah. Boring ass hero name. He wasn't the least creative.

His friends tried helping him with the names, but they sounded worse.

Lightning boy, kaboom, shazam, and all of that cartoonie cheesy ass names.

He was also close with Torino, which as mentioned has shrunk IMMENSELY, like everytime I see him, I feel like I'm talking to a wrinkly toddler. He was close with Shimura as well, but.. Well. You know what happened to her.

Grandpa Zenitsu scoffed, sitting back down and stared at me.

"One day you will look in the mirror and say 'I did not age well either'."

"I won't. Because-" I flipped my hair "I look fabulous."

He gave me a straight stare, and sighed at me. "Just go to your room or something."

"Roger that." I smiled, running to my room.

•••

"Whose class is it today again?" I asked no one in particular, slouching at my seat, adjusting my belt so the taser doesn't turn on accidentally.

I didn't really bother looking at the schedule. Do we even have a schedule? I do not know.

"No idea, but I heard we're having hero classes." Uraraka I think was her name? Answered. Hero classes? Ugh, that could only mean one thing.

"Does this mean we'll be having combat classes as well?"

"Most likely? It is hero classes." I groaned again. "Great, now I have to run down to the locker room to get my katana."

"Your what?"

"That staff I carry around." She raised an eyebrow "Oh that? I thought it was a walking stick."

"Do I look like I have trouble walking to you?" She simply giggled "No, but why do you bring around a katana?"

"Isn't that forbidden?" Oh great. I glanced at the youngest Iida and just shrugged. "I have a pass for that. My family comes from a LONG generation of samurais, along with the both of my friends from yesterday. So the council doesn't really have a problem with us having it around. Why we have it around? No idea. My Grandfather told me it has something to do with the demons inside the Katana protecting us and shit.

Though, not to worry, the katana I carry around isn't really lethal since it's wood. I have my own black stone Katana for formal purposes."

They both frowned "There's a pass for that?"

"Yup." I replied popping the 'P' I rummaged through my pockets to grab a specific card. "It's like a hero's license. It allows us to carry it, and use the Katana for self defense and stuff. As long as we don't misuse it of course."

"Oh.. What about the formal purpose?"

"That? Oh like the annual demon exorcise festival." I laughed at them as they seemed like choking. "Annual what now?"

"So, back in the days there were plenty of demons roaming around. Especially in my five generation great grandparents home town. My family and a few others got rid of them, but there are remainings, so the samurai council, yes they exist, collect them for the young generation to slaughter. To 'reminisce the old day's' they say. Quite an interesting festival it is really."

Quite a terrifying one too. I always switch into 'unconscious mode' everytime I participate. But I guess it's fine since I always end up unscratched and trauma-less.

They blinked at the unexpected information. "That's an.. Interesting piece of information."

I giggled "It's always fun seeing people getting shocked at it."

"Well we didn't know they exist in the first place." Iida readjust his glasses and I nodded "True. It's not really well known not even back then. But, it still goes down for generations in families I guess."

I continued telling them stories about the old times like my grandpa used to tell me. About the pillars, the demons, Muzan the leader of demons, the doctors, the nice demons, and of course the ones that cleaned their mess. You know? The one that wears black head to toe.

That was until the door to the class was busted open, whoever you are, good luck paying for the compensation. Though since you work here that won't be a problem will it?

"I AM HERE!"

Oh.

Well damn he is big, though it seems he's shrunken a bit. Let's hope he doesn't remember the granddaughter of the person that keeps making fun of him when he goes skeleton mode. Yeah. Me.

With his wide, dare I say creepy shining smile (and his old ass suit), he told us to go to ground beta for some training. It's barely our first week here. How marvelous. I bet the general studies doesn't have to struggle with this.

"What are you waiting for then? Get your hero costumes that you yourself have designed and go out there!"

We all got up from our seats and I tried to slip myself so that he doesn't see me, I really did.

But it looks like he has a third eye.

"Ah, Young Agatsuma, how are you and your grandfather?" I hissed internally, why are you making a conversation with me, I was perfectly silent.

Forcing out a smile I awkwardly chuckled. "Haha, we're good.. He's still as annoying as ever."

He laughed and I am very much uncomfortable here.

"Well then, why don't you go change. I can't wait to see how much you've improved for the past few years."

Yeah.. Improve.

Did I even improve?

"Yeah.. OH WAIT MY KATANA, SHI-RBET STRAWBERRY, BYE ALL MIGHT!"

I would love to go all philosophy mode, but nah, I have something else to worry about. Like how the stairs are so LONG.

•••

I can't believe people actually like this book wow, uhh.. Thank you!

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, English lessons here are.. Well.

But yeah, again thanks for reading! I'll update as soon as I reach my readers target (like the target views for me to update the next chapter, I use this method a lot of times) but yeah! Glad you like it!

thunder • denki kaminariजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें