20 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

He looked up his smirk grew minute by minute. He knew I was suffering, but that made everything much painful, hotter.

"What do you want me to do Bellissima?" He asked in a slightly condescending tone. I tried to get out of his hold but with no luck, his hands tightened much more.

"Don't. make. me. uh." Before being able to tell him not to make me say it, he got the hint and started to torture me further not giving me what I had needed.

This fucker knew how to get me to do what he wanted. He traced his knuckles over my clit, making sure that he barely touched me before going over to my breaths and sucking on my hard nipples while biting them softly in between.

I needed to give in.

"Shit, I need you Enzo. I need you inside of me. Please" I begged, needing him between my legs before going ultimately crazy.

I didn't beg, I never begged! Hell, people would beg me to stop whatever torture I was applying on them, but I couldn't help it, the way he made me feel was just amazing.

"Never thought I would hear you beg." Neither did I Prestante

He smirked liking that I had begged, that I had begged him to fuck me, hard.

Tilting my head back in pleasure finally, he let go of my hands and shoved his boxers down to the floor where his other ascensions were laying.

I quickly reached out to grab his throbbing erection wanting to pump it and torture him just as he had done but I just couldn't get out of my head how big he actually was.

He took me by my waist crawling over top of me as he held the tip of his member at my opening.

"Do you want it?" He asked tracing his cock up and down my pussy causing my clit to grind against the head.

"Fuck, yes now put yourself inside of me." I demanded arched my head back as I saw him smirk by my desperation before roughly thrusting all the way into me.

Crying out in pleasure he began to pound into me intensely not giving me the time to adjust, he was much more intense as if he was angry. Fuck that he was fuming.

My moans turned out to screams as felt him ramming into my G-spot. I dug my nails into his back while my pussy clamped around his length making him growl deep in pain and pleasure.

"Yes, yes right there." I moaned hearing him growl deeper thrusting in deeper and harder. Noticing I was about to cum, he slowed down licking his thumb and circling it over my clit.

I jolted up a few times as he went faster and deeper pushing my clit and applying pressure. This man really knew where my weak spots were, every single spot he had touched, kissed, licked were my most pleasure points no one knew of.

"Fuck I'm close." I cried out just a few minutes before we both came; breathless my thighs shook with the pleasure I was going to get the whole night before he pulled out and spun me around touching my over-sensitive nipple and crushing it between his thumb and index.

"That was just warm-up Bellissima. Now let's play the real game. You like to play, don't you? You like it when I play with your little pink pussy" He said trailing his finger down to my clit as I arched my back pressing it against his chest.

"Answer me." He demanded rubbing my clit painfully fast causing me to throw my head back and rest on his shoulder.

"Yes," I whispered feeling his erotic against my back. Grinding on his cock his hand suddenly landed on my neck spinning me around, so his nose tip was against mine and his stiff cock at my stomach. In one hasty movement, his lips were against moving in rough movements.

"On your knees." He ordered against my lips pushing me down and holding the back of my head fisting a handful of my hair and tilting my head up to stare into my silver eyes.

Those eyes alone caused more juice to come out of me.

Normally any man would be dead by now if they used that tone with me but I and Enzo I both knew I couldn't hurt him even though I tried numerous times. Holding my gun out to his head, knives, fists.

With him, it was the opposite. Men tried to get my attention, but he got it alone with those Medusa-like eyes.

Jerking himself of a few times until pre-cum leaked he pulled my head forward stuffing my mouth with his dick. Teasingly, I ran my tongue up his length once to lick his precum from his tip. Moaning I savored his taste looking up and him innocently.

Feeling his palm on my head tighten I smirked saving him miserly and took him in one go wrapping my mouth around him and pumping in and out.

"Mhmm, Bellissima you like that don't you? You like me shoving my hard cock down your throat," he growled as I played with his balls. I hated dirty talk I just wanted to get wit it but with him, this man changed every single aspect of my life.

Feeling him hit the back of my throat multiple times over and over he pushed himself one last time before cumming in my mouth staring at me as I gulped his seeds down.

Feeling his hands wrap under my arm he pulled me up and placed me on my bed sucking on my neck before lying next to pulling me close to his head resting between my breast and my hands running through his lighty wet obsidian hair letting our legs tangle as we both caught our breaths.

I hated the way he controlled my body, how he knew how to touch me and where. He knew the consequences of how I reacted. He knew my body than I had ever known.

"Next time I choose what we do," I said earning a nod and smile.

I hated letting people get close to me. This was one of the reasons I left because although I disliked him, I needed him in my life to control me because no one could. I controlled him and he controlled me.

I was scared that once I was going to do something that would cost me my life.

And maybe he was going to change those dark thoughts too, maybe he would want me to see the world for what it was because I realized I hated boring.

I needed action, I needed the killing and I needed him because I was happy in this messed up world of ours and ours only.

In the world of crime.
In the world of 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 people with 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 on their hands.

——————
update: every wednesday
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio