20 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

He must have been here for a while.

I walked in waiting for him to step forward, but he simply leaned against the door staring at me intensely.

Even in my own house, he had power and dominance but this time I enjoyed it. For the first time, I wanted to submit and be told what to do but only by him and no other.

For the first time, I wasn't afraid to hand over my body in someone else's hands. He was the only man who could always dominate me and those thoughts scared the hell out of me.

He checked me up and to down before he finally opened his mouth.

"Strip!" He growled voice deep and husky full of desire, making me tilt my head to the side. Did he just order me?

"Excuse m-"

"Strip Bellissima." He demanded once again, his voice filled with anger and arousal. I couldn't hold back. I instantly was wet and turned on. I had missed hearing him say that. Hell, I had missed him but was too afraid to admit it to myself.

I slipped out of my black dress following my panties and lace bra exposing myself completely to him as I felt my nipples becoming hard.

He stepped forward lightly running his finger from my cheek down to my chest. My eyes as well as his followed his finger as he stopped looking up at me. I stepped back sitting back on my bed as it was time to be in control.

I spread my legs seeing from my position a little bit of my clit poking out in between my wet pussy lips.

Dipping a finger inside of me I caught him look down shamelessly at me bare licking his lips.

I smiled still seeing I had the effect on him.

"You think you can overpower me? he asked catching me off guard, his smirk only growing more devilish handsome with each word leaving his mouth.

Pushing me back he placed his mouth on my pussy and dragged his tongue over my folds slowly making me widen my eyes and gasp at the sudden movement.

"I will fuck you until you won't be able to walk anymore. Until you will be begging me. Until you crave my rough fingers in your sweet little pussy. Until I am the only men you will ever want to be fucked by." He said biting my clit softly dragging his tongue over it slowly after causing me to throw back my head and cry out.

"While I fuck you, I will dominate you in every fucking way because I know how to please you and how you can't help but give in to my touch." Ending his sentence he pulled back stepped in-between my spread legs and licking my neck as I ran my hands through his obsidian hair.

He began removing his belt, following by his pants and shirt leaving him with his boxers. I reached my hand to the missing piece as he took both of my hands in one of his big ones and held them back at the head of the master bed rubbing the side of my ribs with his thumbs calming me down.

"Eager aren't we?" he whispered feeling his cold minty breath against my ear. Closing my eyes I tried to maintain my calm and collected composure which was a little difficult.

"Open your eyes." He demanded.

I slowly obeyed seeing him smirk as they were shot open.

I knew he saw how dark my eyes had become and filled with just as much desire as his. Before being able to protest he yanked two fingers into me making me gasp.

I wanted to close my eyes badly by the pressure as he started to trace circular motions inside of me. I cried out feeling my first orgasm nearly coming until he pulled his finger out without warning.