"Is it Y/N?"

"What's that noise?" Yoona mumbled and sighed. I immediately peeked through the curtain and saw a sport-looking car parked on the other side of the street.

 I immediately peeked through the curtain and saw a sport-looking car parked on the other side of the street

The car door slowly opened as a tall, cute-looking guy walked out from the car. My sadness was immediately replaced by happiness after seeing it. I hope it's him. Please tell me it's him.

~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Upon arriving at their place, you were welcomed by cold breezing air. The street was entirely quiet and only the breezing winds could be heard. You checked your watch and realized it's already 2 am.

You grabbed the snacks that you bought for them on the passenger seat as you immediately headed towards their door and knocked

The door slowly opened as sunny peeked too. Her eyes immediately widen after realizing it was you and quickly opened the door widely.

"Y/N?"

"I guess, I saved the whole Girl Generation?" You chuckled

"Y-yes, you did"  she stuttered and quickly gave you a tight hug. "We miss you our Y/N, we're very sorry for the thing we did to you" you started hearing her weeping on your shoulder.

"Y/N-ieee" Yuri, Seo, Soo and Hyo exclaimed and quickly rushed towards you

"You pretty changed Y/N huh, previous months you were like a baby  or a kid and now, you pretty looked, fit now," Yuri mumbled

"I hope your attitude remains the same as the time we met you" Seohyun chuckled

You smiled and chuckled, no matter how you had hated them for so long, they were still sweet and caring towards you.

Shortly, you placed all of the foods you brought for them at the table and sat on the couch with everyone. You've seen Tiffany and Yoona too, but somehow they've really changed alot. They still looked pretty as always,

"Hi Y/N, long time no see" Tiffany nervously smiled

"Hey, yeah I know, it's been months after my last contact with everyone"

"Yeah you ghosted us" Yoona rolled her eyes

You chuckled "Well, so anyways what's with the long faces"

"Well, really bad shit happened tonight" Tiff chuckled

She started explaining everything that happened to you, showing that she really trusts you than ever, even though you left her. She told you that she caught her boyfriend hooking up with other girls on the bar along with Yoona's boyfriend. You chuckled internally as you felt how strong their karma was, but also, you kinda felt bad for them too. Yoona shortly covered her face, seemingly weeping behind her hands. She was too innocent for this, maybe she really had this kid-type personality on her, and for sure she isn't ready for this kind of scenario. Tiffany shows that she's really a strong one, even though you knew she's deeply hurt about this. Everyone knows this too, even sunny told you that she's really like this. Of course, American raised lady.