chapter two

Not soon after that day me and Jason started dating. I also look a lot different. Imy hair is now a bright vivide red. My eyes are a bright green. I have grown into my body and have curves. Oh and boobs I have boobs now.

         Before I could not have fought a regular human had tried to kill me with his bare hands. Now not so much. I am the top fighter and third in command. Jason is above me and then Dad.

           " hey Evelyn I need to talk to you" Dad said as I came down stairs. His twins that are about my age run in and take me to the ground. I flip them over and put them up against the wall. They might be mad because I died their hair pink in the middle of the night.

        I am also a good prankster. Me, Derek, and tommy, aka the twins had put air horns under every teacher chair at school. Its been two years, since I left the pack and I'm happy here.

          " Evelyn I really need to tell you something" he sounded unsure and that is not my dad at all . I look over at him ad he looks nervous.

          " Dad what's wrong." I say as I look at his worried face." We have to go train the bluenigh pack to fight." It takes a minute to sink in and I replied with a simple "okay when do we leave" I ask as I let the twins off the wall.

" this afternoon."

           Jas steps toward and raps his arm around my waist. He pulls me to his chest and rumbles" mine". He is right I will always be his.

         They say that the mate bond can not be broken but that's not true. The mate that takes a mate that's not theirs first will always want there real mate. So when Alex took a new mate I felt it but it stopped right after that. That was when me and Jas stated to date.

       Once Jas let me go I went to my room to pack. I was ready to see my old pack. They missed a lot by beating me. I was free and they could do nothing to hurt me. We all pilled into the car and headed for the eight hour drive.

          I sat next to jas and layer my head in his lap. Me and the twins had packed a bunch of prank stuff. I was coming back guns blazing. I feel asleep as jas stroked my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      When we started to get close they stopped the car and we hoped out. I went and got on my lime green motorcycle. I was wearing combat boots and shorts. My top was just a jogging bra. I put my black helmet on. The twins then got on the yellow and orange motorcycles. Last but not least jas got on the bright red one.

          We got there and my whole old pack was waiting by the area I used to get beaten at. I parked my baby and climbed off. Me the twins and jas agreed on what to do when we got here.

        Derek jumped on Tommy's back as they got off. I then went and jumped on jas's back. Dad looked at us and about laughed. Chuck and brad followed dad and they did laugh.

       We walked over to where Alex stood and the lust I'm his eyes said that I really had changed. " Hi I am alpha Hunter, this is my beta Jason. Then you have my sons derek, and tommy. Oh and the lovely girl and Jason's back is my daughter Evelyn green." He said and pointed to us one by one.

            Wen he got to me every head turned and looked at me. The guys started to whisper I should have hit that when I could. One even said, I wonder if she is still lonely cause I could keep that company. I got on my nerves but when Alex stepped up with penny on his arm I was not even mad I felt nothing for him.

          " Evelyn as in the old alphas daughter." The guys then knew who this was. All of the males from my pack growled." Yep honey its me.. Oh wait your not my anything. I am here because I owe my dad to make sure this pack survives." I say as I walk past him I shift in mod air.

           They all gasp at my wolf and shadow makes a sound that says she is happy. I shift back fully dressed and yell out to jas." Baby you coming I might get cold all alone." I watch as Alex starts to come to me but stops when he sees jas run up and lift me into his arms.

         Me and Jas runs for about an hour. When we head back me him the twins , chuck and brad set up pranks for my old pack.

        The pack has a alpha shower that no one but alphas are aloud into. Of course that does not keep me and the boys out. They never did take their shampoo out. So we put hair dye in them. Next we go to the alpha and Luna chairs. We tape air horns to the bottom. Can't wait to see how this plays out.