Appreciation

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but with the temptation will  also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1Corinthians 10:13. RVS

For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5: 9 RVS

Thank  you all for reading. I give glory to God for helping me to write this beautiful piece!  I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Honestly , writing this book was an adventure for me because it is my first book. I learnt a lot from this book   and I hope you did too. Please remember to drop your  comments, or even if you have a question. Just drop it on the comment section.

I want to give a big shout out to my sister @Elusakin Opeyemi she edited the book and she has been really helpful. Thank you sis, may the good Lord bless you.

Remember to give this book a vote.
Thank you all very much for reading
For your free gifts of love in order to publish more of these life changing stories, your gifts are welcomed in cash and kind...
Account Details:
ELUSAKIN OPEYEMI
0243082346
WEMA BANK

To Contact,
Mobile Phone No: 08055370694
Email: preciousisaiah2005@gmail.com