Annoying Problems (Chapter 12)

A man that had long black beard with a worn out white shirt and a red jacket and black jeans and boots was chopping trees down in a huge flat land. He didn't have a wife a kid ir any family left alive. He was one of the few chosen by Balls Woodwick to chop down the trees in the forest for more houses. He was accompanied by four death knights to this part of the forest with five other humans was ordered in other parts. Most of the other humans was busy making more houses with the wood he ships off. He remembered Ball Woodwick giving him this magic tool that cut through wood easily all he had to do was pull a chain. The death knights with him knocked down the trees with their jagged swords. His name was Tony Quentin when he first worked with the undead he was scared but when he saw all the benefits they had he liked the idea of being ruled by them they treated him better than his old noble that owned this land. He saw the four death knights carrying a large tree like it was nothing and put it in a large cart with wheels. He didn't know why he was with the death knights they could do this themselves even with the powerful item he was given they cut down three trees as he only cut one. After hours of work the large wagon was full and he ordered the knights to carry it to resupply the construction site with more raw materials. now he had to tell the results to Balls Woodwick and Lady Tear. He got on a horse that when he first rode on he passed out it was known as a soul eater it brought him to the large house that was made from wood and was one a noble would love to live in. He walked to the door and knocked on it in seconds a elder lich pointed him to a waiting area where other humans sat. He relaxed but suddenly all the humans was told to leave when he went to leave a elder lich told him to stay this elder lich was a skeleton and was nicknamed bucktooth since one of his teeth was bigger than his others.

Bucktooth: Balls Woodwick would like to see you alone.

Tony: Am I in trouble?

Bucktooth: No you are doing your job perfectly but he has a proposal he didn't tell me what.

Tony: I see.

Tony enters Balls Woodwicks room and saw him sitting on a desk filling out paperwork with Tear beside him. He saw him and stopped what he was doing and smiled at him.

Woodwick: Tony Quentin I have a something I want you to do I'll reward you handsomely for it but if you want you can decline after I tell you what I want you to do

Tony: What is it sir?

Woodwick: The Kingdoms nobles has overruled the golden princess and are demanding taxes from us eighty percent like everyone else. So I payed them in some grain for protection.

Tony: This news is huge but what does a normal man like me fit in to this?

Woodwick: I want to fight back against these unfair taxes finally. And I need to make a statement but you see we cannot just attack them. So I want you to lead a supply run to a settlement called Carne Village they need more wood for their wall and in exchange for this wood they will give us some hide from their forest. Sadly our forest doesn't have much animals to hunt but theirs does.