Saving Humans (Chapter 2)

Momonga is sitting at his deck trying to navigate a magic mirror as Ligma made fun of him for not getting it right the first time like him as Momonga finally got how it works Sebas praised him.

Sebas: Well done my lord I knew you would get it.

Ligma: Yeah only took you two hours.

Momonga: Hmm... A festival.

Ligma: What the hell do you see? (looks over Momonga's left shoulder) Oh...

Sebas: (looks over right Momonga's shoulder) It seems not my lord more like a slaughter.

Momonga: It's not our problem so let's leave them be.

Sebas: As you wish my lord. *bows*

Ligma: (as a random girl covers a kid with her body) Eh it's not our problem... but I do want to gauge the strength oh the soldiers of this world.

Momonga: ... *starts laughing* I guess do need to test my abilities. Gate!

Ligma: Put Nazarick on maximin security me and Momonga are going on a trip.

Momonga: And ask Albedo to come assist us as soon as she ca... actually no Ligma should be enough back up.

Sebas: Yes my lord *bows*

Ligma and Momonga go through the portal and everyone stared at them Momonga used his favorite 9th tier spell grasp heart on one soldier and the final one looked like they was going to piss themselves.

Momonga: What's wrong you have no problem slaughtering the weak but once someone who can fight back comes along you cower.

Ligma: Hmm try a first tier spell.

Momonga: Sure why not Magic Arrow! (A arrow of light pierces the soldiers chest)

Ligma: What the actual fuck these guys are weaker than noobs!

Momonga: Hmm Create Middle Tier  Undead Death Knight! (A shadow comes down on the soldiers body)

Ligma: That is so fucking cool!

Momonga: (thoughts) And creepy... (outloud) Kill anyone in the village that is dressed like this. (The death knight runs away)

Ligma: Nice job dumbass what's the point of a defensive summon if they run from you.

Momonga: Yeah I know... (turns to the two girls and takes out a potion from his inventory) here drink it.

Little girl: Don't drink it Enri! It's blood!

Ligma: Relax kid it isn't blood it will heal her.

Enri: I'll drink it. (Drinks the potion making her wounds heal) I'm all better.

Ligma: Well no shit.

Momonga: Anti life Cocoon. Protection From Arrows. (A barrier appears around the two girls as he tosses them two whistles) Blow in these and a army of goblins will appear and do your bidding.

Enri: Umm What is your names?

Momonga: ... remember it well my name is Ainz Ooal Gown!