|chapter 1|

-y/n reached her second destination-

as she looked over the cliffs edge, her soul about left her body. there was an abundance of ruin guards, along with a couple of ruin hunters. there was also a tall man that looked like he was ...panicking? she moved quickly so no one would die.

she moved around to disable the robots, she went for the hunters first, then started picking off the ruin guards after. she was just about to disable one of the many guards, then smelt something burning. she quickly turned around to see the familiar missiles coming right at her. she tried to move, inevitably failing. the missiles ended up hitting her on the shoulder. she screamed out of pain as the force of the artillery made her fly back. she tumbled on the ground. as she regained her senses, she heard clapping of some sort.

"good work! i almost died there.." the man said sarcastically

with one snap of his fingers, the remaining robots turned off and fell to the floor. the man started to walk over to her.

"so you're the one who has been destroying all my inventions? wonderful, i know exactly what i'll do with you. i am currently at a lack of test subjects, you will work perfectly.."

as y/n stopped coughing her lungs out, she looked up. the man had light blue hair, red eyes and he was wearing a suit for some reason. there was a very familiar insignia on his odd looking mask. he was fatui. and not just a diplomat. she was talking to one of the harbingers.