|prologue|

It was a regular day, you walked up to the Liyue adventurers guild booth. "Hey Katheryne, do you have any other commissions for me?" "Ad Atstra Abyssosque, y/n!" You were well known around the adventurers guild. Almost as known as the mysterious traveler. most people in the guild, as well as people from around teyvat knew who you were. you were an excellent traveler and you always knew your surroundings. people admired you. that also grabbed the attention of.. less desirable groups.
"We have one commission left today. it's one of the more dangerous commissions, so others in the guild have been avoiding it."
"is it really that dangerous-?"
"we recommend going about this with maximum caution, not that i doubt your ability but.."

-katheryne told y/n about how there were several ruin guards wandering around the plains and high lands of liyue-

as y/n was walking to the first ruin guard site, she met with one of the less desirable groups of enemies. treasure hoarders. it was going to be easy for her to apprehend them, the only problem is that she couldn't kill them. y/n had an electro vision and her trusty pole arm. the polearm was light and efficient. but the special thing about y/n was that she had mastered 2 weapons. she could use her polearm and was also a catalyst. she was powerful and others knew that.

-once she had stopped the disastrous group, she reached her commission destination-

"only two ruin guards.. easy."

she easily took them out in under five minutes, little did she know that it was the next destination that would drop her ego a couple levels

-y/n reached her next destination-