Summary:

You were young and alone, for a while you didn't have anyone after your parents died at sea, with your Uncle too busy taking care of work he sends you off to an area in Japan near the coast. You've given up swimming by then, and everything seemed meaningless for a while, but then the strangest thing happens.

On the day you were roaming the beach you find a seal pup alone on the shore, and out of empathy, you stay with the little one in hopes of finding its parents. On the verge of calling animal rescue, the seal pup suddenly sheds its pelt revealing a young girl no older than four! Shocked at the sudden revelation you are startled when the young girl begins to imprint on you. With the addition of going to school and meeting new people that happen to come from swim clubs, you start to wonder if some deity really has it out for you.

Slowly but surely you begin to find meaning in your life again as you look after the young selkie along with meeting every boy that has a connection to the waters.

Keeping A Rainbow Crow

Haikyuu!! x Reader

[Crossover with the theme How to Keep a Mummy]

Summary:

The life you lead was anything but "normal". With an older brother that travels everywhere to find you many "gifts," everything in your life was far from normal, especially when several of the gifts were talking inanimate objects to weird creatures that did weird things. One day he sends you a young rainbow crow the day before you attend Karasuno High, how coincidental too.

You should've known that leaving the young chick at home would cause trouble, because not only did it lead to you faking that the thing is just an accessory for your hair, but it also caused you to join up with the "fallen" volleyball team of Karasuno after it revealed itself to the entire team.

As you (reluctantly) co-manage with the team, you begin to figure out why the person you once loved dearly had a strong passion for the sport. All while you run into one creature at a time when crossing roads with other volleyball teams, you don't seem to realize the adoring eyes of the competitive boys around you.

Monstrous Devourer

Black Clover Various x Reader

Summary:

You had no magic. You were a mere child, nothing was special about you other than your feral nature and otherworldly abilities of your unique skill to eat magic.

A monster. A beast. That is what you are, it is what you embraced wholeheartedly since you were an infant. People were cruel, you'd rather be the monster of the church than a magic-wielding human, and yet there he is trying to sway you with his outstretched hand and irritably kind smile.

"Come on kiddo, what do you say?"

"Get away from me before I bite you."

"Don't you want to become a Magic Knight someday? Or ya know Magic Emperor?"

"Ha! As if I'd be something so lame! I'm a monster and I'll leave my mark on this country! I'll make sure that I'll go down in history as the greatest monster to ever exist!"

Of Gun & Blade

One Piece x Tenno! Reader

[Crossover of an Anime and Video Game colliding, the video game being Warframe]

Summary:

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be"

Star Child. Void Demon. Hunter. You had many titles alongside your frames that assisted you in your many journeys.

Now in this new world, you begin this life anew alongside a boy whose dream is to claim the title of Pirate King. While unsure of what to do with this new life of yours you go with him to reunite with the sentient frame that left you in the hands of the red-haired pirate.

Once again you shall regain your title of being a warrior of gun and blade.

The Magic Around Us

Twisted Wonderland x Magical Girl! Reader

[Crossover based around the Magical Girl trope]

Summary:

Waking up in a coffin was something you were sure many people wouldn't be expecting, but for one reason or another, you find a talking raccoon cat ("I'm not a damn raccoon!") more normal than the situation that you were in. Though the magic around you is foreign, you are sure that you can fit in this school with no problem! Though being a girl in an all-boys school made for hilarious scenarios and fun hijinx, you find yourself making new friends along the way.

Making friends, saving people, and learning magic is something you didn't expect to be doing all again.

But with the magic around you and your new friends standing by your side, you're ready to take on whatever challenges may come!