The kiss was passionate, showing his true feelings he was hiding for the elder. Jin's tiny smile while shedding tears as he titled his head, leaned in a little closer until their foreheads touching when the younger pulled him closer by his waist while kissing. His hand rested below Taehyung's ear, his thumb caressing his cheek as their breaths mingled. 

When they broke apart for air, both rested their forehead against on another, eyes closed. Taehyung slowly open his eyes, so do Jin. Both looks into each other's eyes. 

"...i love you, hyung",

Taehyung jerk awake. 

His eyes opened wider and he heaving heavily. He looks around and let out deep breath once he find out he was still in the room and he was dreaming.

Why I had such a dream?!  

He thought, rubbed his forehead and looks beside. He taken aback and quickly get up when noticed empty beside him. He gulped. 

Where is Jin hyung?

He sit up and went out of the room and looked for the elder just like how he did in his dream. He frown when Seokjin nowhere to find. He blinked non-stopped when the scene of dream flashed before his eyes.

Kitchen! 

He makes his way to the entrance of the kitchen and stopped at the door frame. He let out a relief sigh once noticed Jin in the kitchen and cutting green onions just the same as his dream. He thinking, what happened next in his dream. 

"Hyung?",

"a-ah!",

Jin looks at him as he get cut on his finger by the knife. Taehyung eyes widened as he rushed towards him. He quickly takes the elder's hand and bring it towards his mouth to suck but then he stopped-

Wait! 

This is my exact dream just happened and it literally happening once again?!

So I can dream about a future event?! 

Wow?!

"What are you trying to do?",

Taehyung looks at Jin, who giving confusing look at him. He smiled at him. 

"Suck the blood off your finger?",

Jin frown as he remove his hand from the younger's hold.

"How many weird habits do you have?",

He said as he rinse his hand with water. Taehyung furrowed. 

"N-no, hyung. It really works, let me-",

"No!",

Taehyung pout and looks down when Jin hold his palm at him. Seokjin then sighed and smiled. 

"Thank you",

The younger look at him and smiled when the elder ruffled his hair, softly.

"Go and take a bath. After breakfast we go out and buy some stuff for you, hmm?",

Taehyung nods as he turns to leave but then stopped. He looked at Jin again. 

"Hyung",

Seokjin looks at him.

"Hmm?",

"Thank you",

Jin frown.

"I didn't do anything",

Taehyung smiled.

"Actually you did. I slept really well last night. Thank you",

Seokjin smiled and nods slightly. He then watched Taehyung leaving the kitchen. He blinked, sighed, smiled then continued cooking.