"I see! You don't know how relationships work!" 

"Tch!" Keiko frowns and looks away, embarrassed by the Hyugas words. 

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Hinata laughed, bringing her pale hand to cover her mouth and laughs.

"Hey...Stop laughing..." She crossed her arms and sat down on a bench, Hinata following.

Keiko didn't fail to notice the way she more gently sat down.

"Hey, you alright?" Hinata looked away, her purple bangs hiding her large blush.

"Did BakaNaruto do something? I can beat him if you want."

"No!" Flustered and surprised she nervously smiled.

"Of course not. Naruto would never do anything to me..." Grasping the Uchihas paler hand. Hinata slowly lifted it and placed it on her belly.

"What are you doing?" The oblivious Uchiha asked blunty.

"Keiko-Chan, i'm pregnant." 

She froze.

Sweat, not from just her fever, fell from her face. Keiko shot away from Hinata like the plague, wide eyes and gaping mouth.

"W-What!? L-Like-" Her finger pointed at the female, thankfully no one in sight.

"Like you have a baby growing inside of you?!" Hinata nodded, amused by her reaction.

"So, like...Whoa...That's...Whoa..." The Hyuga princess giggled and gestured for her to take a seat. Keiko gulped and reluctantly sat down beside her friend, sitting stiffly like a child anxious for a piece of candy.

"So like..."

Hinata giggled once again, and Keiko noticed how she had been acting. Her eyes widened even more and she slowly turned her head away with a pout and blush.

"S-Sorry..."

"It's alright, I don't mind." She wiped the tears from her eyes and placed a hand on her rounding stomach.

"You act as though this is bizarre."

"Sorry, it's just- Last time I touched or was even near a pregnant woman she was killed..." Hinata furrowed her eyebrows but shook her head.

"You can't possibly think that's your responsible for that, can you?" Keiko tightens her scarf around her neck, her hot breath showing due to the cold temperature.

"Yeah well..." Her pursed lips didn't move for a while until she noticed the sun setting. With a tired sigh, Keiko stood up and offered a hand to Hinata.

"I'll walk you home now."

"That's alright-" Hinata stopped once seeing the stern look the Uchiha held. With a sigh, Hinata took the offered hand and stood.

"Make sure not to use chakra at all."

"Oh, of course not." 

From that day and on, Keiko had become an older-sister figure to the Hyuga. She was definitely more protective of her, and even hissed at a few people approaching the two.

Even a kid.

And the kid cried.

Soon Hinata met Naruto on the way and left with him from then.

"If you don't take care of her, you'll regret it."

"R-Right..." Naruto picks hinata up, bridal style, and walks away with a bright grin. He bid goodbye to his friend and rival and walked away with his wife, laughing and kissing her face.