Family Visit

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

This had been one of the longest three months of my life. There was entirely too much stuff to do, yet there was so little time to get it done. In reality, I was actually quite proud of myself for everything I had managed to accomplish in the past three months, especially since I was transitioning from two months pregnant to a whopping five months pregnant.

In the last three months, I've had so many doctor appointments. .scratch that; I've had so many Doctor Ratchet appointments. He wanted to make sure that my little techno-organic baby was as healthy as could be. The appointments were absolutely exhausting, but I learned two things: I was having a little girl and my due date was around March twenty-fifth. I was more than excited about this and Carly was too, of course. She had been right about the gender the whole time and the moment I told her, she left her apartment with Sam to go shopping for her. All I can say is that my child is going to be set at least until her first birthday.

Other than that, I had received two $100,000 dollar checks in the mail from Hotchkiss and I thanked God almost everyday for making Dylan impeccably stupid. Also, my dad had given me about $50,000 dollars claiming that it had been from my mom's trust fund. I believed him, but I just wished he would've kept it for himself.

I also managed to get a job at Acurretta Systems, only I was working from home to prevent any unnecessary issues with my health. It had been Bruce's idea at first. Apparently he did this with almost every one of his female employees who got pregnant. He allowed them to take the needed time off and even offered them full pay. I was more than happy to do my work at home though; it was a lot more comfortable than being surrounded by dozens of people at once. Of course I made less there than I did at Hotchkiss, but I didn't mind. He had more employees to pay and even so I still got a good paycheck every month.

My biggest challenge during the past three months was getting my own house, but I managed to do so with the help of my dad, Epps, and Monique of course. With the money I got from Hotchkiss and my dad, I managed to buy myself a really nice two story house; it was smaller than my dad's but bigger than our old house in Washington state. In reality, I didn't really need such a big house with only three people living in it, but I was comfortable with it and I absolutely adored it. It had four bedrooms, a three car garage, a pool, and I even managed to put in my own shooting range out back. It took about a month to get everything situated inside the house, but to say that I was happy with the way it was would be an understatement.

On the other hand, I talked my dad into moving into my old apartment. Given the fact that his house was far more extravagant than my own, it didn't seem right that he was all alone inside it. He happily agreed with me though. The only thing he had to do was sell his old house and move in, given that I had never really sold my apartment before moving because of that sole reason. I was just more than ecstatic that my dad no longer had to pay unnecessary bills and he even told me how happy he was living in a smaller space.

Despite all of that, nothing has really changed in the last three months aside from the fact that it was now the middle of November and it was getting colder. The only other bad thing was that I was also getting fatter and fatter as the days went on. My little girl just better be happy I love her.

The situation regarding Adalyn's siblings hadn't faltered either, even though they still had yet to come after her. Ironhide was still hell-bent on protecting her and wouldn't stop until he faced the brothers himself. He only ever went to base if it was something incredibly important or if any of the Autobots required his immediate assistance. Also, he and my dad set it up so that Adalyn could take her medical classes online and still earn her credit and degree. Neither of them wanted her going back to school given the fact that her brothers knew where she went to school, so she stayed with me and she even had her own room here; she was family after all.