~6~

April.20--Raining+Thunder                5 degrees celcius          6:00pm

About 15 minutes fater I had went upstairs, I was finally done. I cleaned up my face washes and makeup wipes then left the bathroom, making sure to turn the light off first. I closed the door and made my way to the staircase.

Once I had gotten to the balcony at the top of the stairs, I had noticed that Jamie and Jessie had both already left for work. I was a little disapointed that they hadn't said goodbye to me before they left like they usually did.

I looked down to see that Marcus was fully invested in Voltron and had even gotten himself a bowl of popcorn.

The twins probably got it for him.

I walked down the stairs, being careful to not make a sound. I had a plan.

I very quietly and strategically crept behind the couch, careful to not make a sound.

This is going to be perfect.

I got in my stance. Arms out like a great grizzly bear trying to protect their cub, legs a little over shoulder-width apart, giant smirk on my face and a not-so-solid plan. What could possibly go wrong?

1...

2...

3...

POUNCE!!

"Good try, angel. But I heard you from a mile away!" Marcus chuckled as he captured me in his arms.

"No fair!" I said, as I pouted. A light rosy blush started to creep over my cheeks as I processed what he had called me.

Angel? No one's ever called me angel before.

Just the simple nickname made me slowly drift into headspace. I tried my hardest to push it down. But, it was already too late.

Oh no's. I's scwewed.

"I-I's gotta go to thwe bafwoom!" I screamed as I jumped out of Marcus's death grip.

Dang that boy works out a lot.

He basically froze in place at what I had said.

Oh shit, oh shit, shit, oh shit, oh shit. I's scwewed.

I quickly ran up the stairs, three at a time, running as fast as my little legs could carry me. It didn't help that those leggings were so tight.

Once I got to the bathroom, I went over to the sink and turned on the freezing cold water, to the coldest setting. I cupped the water in my tiny hands and splashed the water onto my face.

I turned off the faucet and just stared at myself in the mirror. My hands were placed facing outward as I leaned my body in a bit.

I weally nweed a paci.

I went under the sink and grabbed my pastel/abstract butterfly makeup bag that my dad bought me before he went away. I opened it and got my light blue paci out. No one knows that I keep a secret paci in my makeup bag. It's the reason why no one is allowed to touch it.

I quickly stuffed my paci in my mouth an curled up on the floor, my back against the closed and locked bathroom door.

I began to quietly sob into my hands.

I weally want hims to be my daddy.

I lossed track of how far I had regressed but if I could give it a guess, I would say that I was around two or three.

I heard quick footsteps thump on the stairs but they began to slow down as the neared the top of the staircase and the second floor.

I heard a little knock one every door coming from Marcus, until he eventually got to the door I was hiding against.

He slowly stepped over to it and ligtly knocked with one knuckle. I quietly whimpered, not wanting to be found.

I heared him lightly sigh before quietly and softly saying, "Hey my prince. I know you're in there. But, I also know you don't want to see me right now and that you probably hate me. Whatever I did i'm sorry. I just want you to know that I love and care about you. A lot. You mean a lot to me. I would really love to get to know you better. In fact, that's what I want more than anything else. I just want you to know that no matter if you hate me or not, I still think you're funny, kind, amazing, beautiful, talented and you light up mine and your family's worlds. I'm gonna head home now. I left my number on the coffee table for you. Goodbye, love."

He started walking away. I started tearing up at what he had said about me.

Is it all true?

I slipped out of headspace and ran out the door, after him. I met him halfway down the stairs after I screamed, "How did you know?"

He responded with a simple, "I saw a paci in your backpack at lunch, love."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Word count: 814