before any of them can say anything else, the door slams open and the three feel a dangerous aura fill the room.

"midoriya" they hear a deep voice, obviously pissed.

"hey i said no visitors!" recovery girl scolds, unfazed by the aura you produce.

"r-rai.." midoriya trails off, too hurt to be scared by your presence.

you look around the room and see everyone looking depressed so you try to calm down. you're still pissed but you start walking towards midoriya's hospital bed.

"midoriya.." you say in a slightly normal voice. he looks at you and studies your blank face. "r-rai, hi." he says in a raspy voice.

you sigh and try to stop your blood from boiling "hi midoriya.. you're an idiot you know that?" you say, not caring about recovery girl or all might being in the room.

midoriya flinches and you purse your lips. "i-i know, you don't have to tell me. i'm frustrated at myself." he admits.

"well you kept your promise.. i guess that's what matters." you say, trying to figure out how to make him feel less bad.

"but..." you trail off in a low voice.

midoriya looks at you and furrows his eyebrows "what did you say? you trailed off."

you rub your neck and look away "nothing. it's nothing. but what the hell?! why would you take it as far as damaging your body like this, look at you!" you say frustrated.

"r-rai.." midoriya says but you cut him off. "no! when you said you had a plan i didn't think you'd do this! i know you're stubborn but this was too much! do you know how stressed i was watching you out there?" you say with a cracked voice.

all might and recovery girl's eyes widen as midoriya looks at you in disbelief. you scoff and cover your face with your hands "sorry, i shouldn't be yelling at you right now. you need to recover." you say while turning around.

"r-rai! wait!" midoriya says while looking at your figure opening the door.

"just get better. we'll talk later." you say, not showing your face to the three people in the room.
                                    ꧁꧂

"AND WE'RE BACK TO OUR MATCHES! WE HAD TO TAKE A QUICK BREAK DUE TO THAT LAST MATCH BUT WE'RE BACK! NOW IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE FASTEST!" present mic yells as the crowd cheers excitedly.

"HE WON AN EASY MATCH LAST TIME. LET'S SEE IF HE CAN EARN HIS WIN! FROM CLASS 1-A, TENYA IIDA!" present mic says as iida walks up the stairs determined.

"VS. THE GIRL WHO COMPLETELY ELECTROCUTED THE ARENA HER LAST MATCH. UNDERESTIMATE HER AND YOU'LL REGRET IT, ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, Y/N RAI!" present mic says as you walk up the stairs with a blank face but intimidating face.

"rai looks different, does she not?" kirishima asks worried. multiple people nod "she can try and hide it but something is obviously bothering her." mina says.

"do you think it has to do with midoriya? she just left after he got taken from the arena." jirou says.

the class think back on your blank face when you got up and left. they tried to ask you where you were going but you ignored them. there was something in your eyes that gave them the chills. somewhat similar to when momo lost her match. they've seen a lot of different looks from you in one day and they can't handle it.