9

I'm very sorry for what you read in that last chapter I'm so sorry- I'm trying not to rush this, I still don't know how people like this and I'm still trying to figure out the dynamic of the guys, so this may be very uncreative and wrong as I will probably change their personas for the sake of this awful story. Anyway enjoy, I plan on big smut stuff coming soon ✨
Also fluff time pog

•---------------------------------------•
"Hey Wilbur?"
"Oh- Yes Dream?"
"Can we make a bet?"
"A bet, huh? Sure, what are we betting on?"
"Hmm, I'm quite hungry. So, if I win, you make me dinner, but if you win.. I'll do whatever you want that won't kill me or ruin my career."
"Whatever I want huh?", Wilbur replied, smirking. Although he had some very dirty thoughts come to mind almost immediately, he smiled at an opportunity to see Dream in a maid dress. Yeah, he didn't say anything about being embarrassed, and it would stay in the circle anyways, so he was safe.
"Wilbur? Do you accept?"
"Huh- Oh, uhm, yeah! But what are we gonna do for the bet?"
Instead of an answer, Wilbur was pulled by Dream by his hand, dragging the surprised Wilbur what seemed to be upstairs.
"W-where are we going Dream?", Will asked, confused but... suggestive.
"Upstairs, to my room!"
"Sheesh, and not even a drink first..", Wilbur said, laughing mostly to himself.
"H-hey! We're not gonna.. It's for the bet!"
"Yeah, that's what she said."
Dream snickered and blushed, letting go of Will's hand, embarrassed.
Wilbur was surprised by that, he grew so comfortable with holding his hand that the sudden cold on his hand sent chills down his entire body, almost making him trip on the stairs, he didn't pay any attention as to where he was stepping.
"Be careful, I may hate you but I don't want you to die..!", Dream said, laughing, while Wilbur looked away, ashamed that he embarrassed himself in front of Dream. Regaining himself and his words again, Wilbur wasn't gonna give in so soon.
"Aww, why do you hate me Dream? I love you but you don't love me back..", Wilbur said overdramatically.
It was acting, but those words came from his hearth.
"I- I don't hate you, but your comments just.. I dunno."
"Do my comments embarrass you Dreamie~?", Will teased, seeing this as an opportunity to mock Dream.
"Yeah, because they are- they are so lame that they when you say it, I get more embarrassed then you do."
The change on Wilbur's face was priceless. It went from a teasing smirk to a surprised face, his mouth slightly open as he was genuinely shocked. Dream was blushing slightly, that reaction boosted his confidence by a lot.
"Y-yeah yeah, sure Dream. Whatever you say..", Will finally broke the awkward silence and  looked away. He was roasted by a green blob, he wasn't feeling good right now.
"Alright, let's do this bet Dream, yeah?"
"Bet..? Oh.. oh yeah, the bet! I completely forgot about it, let's go..!"
Dream smiled, excited to embarrass Will further, knowing he'd win no matter what Wilbur did.
Hey, he would at least get food without doing anything.
Speechlessly, they entered Dream's room, both finding two huge piles of clothes on the bed.
"Dream? The fuck is this?"
"You see, I tried to reorganise my closet and that's what I've been doing for the most of day today."
"Okay.. And? What does this have to do with me or the bet?"
"Because I'm too lazy and genuinely tired, I decided to bet with you on who can pack their half first. If you do, then you win, and opposite if I pack it first."
"Uh-huh, and there's the same amount of clothes on both sides?", Wilbur asked, a smug smile forming on his face, thinking he won because he caught Dream in his little plan.
"Yeah, I at least tried my best to split them in half fairly."
Surprised, Wilbur took a better look at the piles and there was indeed a similar amount on both sides.
"Satisfied? The time starts now!", Dream said excitedly, walking towards the bed and immediately grabbing the top of the pile, that being a hoodie.
"Hey! That ain't fair!"
They both laughed it off as they got to work, both getting into packing clothes for some odd reason. Both didn't like tidying their rooms, so this was probably a work of adrenaline as they both wanted to win. But, Dream, as always, had a trick up his sleeve. Once they both got at around a half of their piles, Wilbur still packed large hoodies and t-shirts, while Dream had his paired socks and boxers just waiting to be put away, which is what Dream did a lot faster then pack anything.
Unfair, but what was Wilbur supposed to do?
"DONE!", Dream yelled loudly, throwing his hands up in the air.
Wilbur looked away from his almost-finished pile and looked at Dream's, at least where his pile used to be.
"How?! I had a much bigger lead!"
"I don't know, you are just bad I guess.", he snickered, making Wilbur smile and grunt.
"Alright, alright, you win. Let's go downstairs."
"Race you to it!"
"You aren't winning this you son of a-", Wilbur cut himself off as he ran past Dream and jumping two stairs at a time, almost falling at the bottom and stumbling over to the kitchen, leaning onto the counter and breathing heavily. That was dumb of him, he could've easily injured himself like that.
But hey, he at least won that.
A moment later, Dream rushed into the kitchen as well, laughing loudly at the taller that seemed exhausted already.
"Alright, because you somehow won that.. thing upstairs, I will make you dinner. What do you want to eat?"
"You."