5

A few days have passed. Techno's new setup has just arrived and been set up. (I had to do that I'm sorry-). They were chilling in the living room, chatting excitedly as Sapnap and Dream were supposed to land today. The nice talk was broken by Will"s phone ringing, him immediately picking up, putting it on speaker.
"Hello?"
"Hey Will, we just landed. Come pick us up, we still have to take our stuff out and go through the controls, so you don't have to hurry much."
"Ayyyy pog!" You could hear Techno's monotone voice say excitedly. Sapnap, who's on the phone, just laughed, hearing Dream faintly yell at him to wait up.
"We'll pick you up, you know where to go. See you soon!" Will said, hanging up.
All three immediately jumped, basically racing to the car. They were acting like kids, like little brothers, trying to outrun the other for absolutely no reason at all. Just for fun. They got into the car, Techno made it first, Will next and last, Schlatt.

Quickly starting it, Will drove out, wanting to meet his other friends desperately.
Once they approached the main hallway of the airport, it didn't take them long to notice a tall, skinny blonde with a smiley hoodie, standing beside a younger ravenhead boy. They waved excitedly to eachother, before approaching them and hugging, greeting, laughing and already talking in the middle of the hallway. They didn't care that they were taking a good amount of room for themselves, they were so glad to finally meet up with eachother. Helping them with their stuff, the boys left the airport, got into their car and drove off. The car was, like the first time, filled with laughter, beaming out positive energy despite the newcomers being genuinely tired.

Once they arrived, the males opinions and focus didn't differ much from Techno's first glance at the house. Tho he was getting used to it, he still tracked every detail as the five boys walked through the front lawn, into the house.
Once they walked in, the same smell as earlier surrounded them, instead this time Techno helped Schlatt and Wilbur make the pie.
"Don't pass out like Technoblade did, please. I don't wanna carry you both upstairs too" Schlatt added as soon as the new boys set their luggage down.
"Hey! It's not my fault that baby was annoying!"
The new males still laughed at his now defensive voice, even tho they were confused at what happened, not quite connecting the dots.
"You can sleep later, just go to your rooms first" Will joined the conversation.
"Okay, just where is it?" Dream asked.
"Upstairs, Sapnap's on the first left, across Techno's room, and yours is further into the hallway, across the bathroom. We'll help you out anyways." he explained with a warm, welcoming smile.
Slowly, carefull carrying everything upstairs, they made their way, and set everything in their rooms.
"Wow, this bed is comfortable. I'm literally about to pass out..", Dream said, laying on the bed, getting very comfortable and tired just by sitting on it.
"Yep, every bed is the most comfortable one if you're tired Dream." Techno said, snickering, Dream joining in too. They just sat on the bed, Dream breathing heavily from exhaustion, Techno looking at the blank ceiling from boredom, not knowing what to do next. He decided to check up on Sapnap and Wilbur in the other room, leaving half-asleep Dream as he quietly left the room. He didn't even notice him leave, he seemed really burnt out. In the other room, Will helped Sapnap get his stuff out, Techno now joining. Schlatt was downstairs, preparing a piece of butterscotch-cinnamon pie for everyone. Everyone was peaceful, glad to be here. Soon, both Sapnap and Dream were falling asleep, while Schlatt, Technoblade and Wilbur were sitting on the couch downstairs again, smiling and quietly talking about an upcoming stream they planned, with all of them just appearing out if nowhere. All social medias were still going crazy cus of Techno's tweet, and nobody even thought of Dream and Sapnap moving in, so it would be a huge surprise if they just.. magically appeared. It will be incredible.
It was already evening now, around 9pm, everyone getting tired from talking and constant laughter. Except, of course, Dream and Sapnap, they were already asleep. After taking long, warm showers, they went to bed, almost immediately falling into peaceful sleep.

A/N
This is a short chapter, I know. I just thought I'd put this in here, I got far too lazy at the end tho. I have a bunch of other chapters ready or almost done in drafts, so you don't have to worry about the lack of this "AmaZinG BOoK".
Anyways, have a great day!
AND OH MY GOD I WANTED TO READ WHAT I WROTE SO FAR AND I SAW THAT I COPIED THE SAME PARTS LIKE 3 TIMES I HATE THIS

Words: 831