I hung up. He so scared for no reason. I grabbed the boys car seats and loaded them in the car.

"Stink don't let daddy gifts fall over."

"Yes ma'am."

I made sure they all was strapped in. I got in and right when I was pulling out Brandy blocked me in.

I sighed.

Mario made me promise to be nice to her and I've been trying.

I rolled my window down.

"Brandy?" "I'm finna let you out." She yelled back. "Ight." She moved so I could back out. "Where you going?" She asked.

"Damarion's decision day."

"Hmp I forgot that was today." "Yeap."

"Can I ride with you?" "You have a car and I only have tickets for me and my babies."

"He gave me one." She pulled it out her purse.

I sighed. "Let her go mommy." Robyn said. I sighed. "Come on."

She parked her car on the side and got in with me. "You look cute." She said. "Preciate it." I pulled out and lord knows I was doing almost 100 there.

The place was 20 minutes from home.

She turned my radio down.

I looked at her.

"Can we talk?" "Nah my kids in here." "Come on. Robyn is old enough to understand plus I know she misses me."

"What is there to talk about?"

"You know Rocky you are so angry at me but it should be the other way around."

"Here we go."

"Nah for real. You crossed me I just reacted based off that hurt I was feeling."

"And I apologized for that. Many times.

You kept doing shiesty shit and speaking ill on me so that's how I got to this point."

"Okay Rocky but I was angry you can't tell me how long I'm suppose to be mad for. I had the right to feel how I felt.

Yeah I'm pregnant but it was before y'all got serious. Yeah when I came around it was with ill  intentions but Mario clearly didn't feed into it. I'm with someone now.

Mario is apart of the past."

"How do I know you for real?"

"I wouldn't lie about this." "So what you trying to say?" I asked.

"I miss my bestfriend and now that we both have his children I would like for our relationship to not effect theirs."

"I can't just welcome you back in open arms right now."

"And I don't expect you too.

But if I'm willing to push this under the rug for our friendship then I know you can too."

"I willing to." I told her.

She smiled.

"Yayyyyy." Robyn yelled. I laughed.
________
I pulled up at his event. Me and Brandy was catching up on everything that happened since she found out bout me and Mario.

I called him to let him know I was outside.

We got out the car.

"Wait." I heard. I looked up it was Mario. "Y'all drove together?" "Yeah." I said.