He sighed. "I'm finna be late."

"Damn just give me one minute."

"Wassup?" "Ian mean to snap on you last night. I really do love you man.

But sometimes I can't help but think you don't feel the same. You my other half Mario and I just don't wanna start some we can't finish."

He grabbed my arms and pulled me close.

"Stop saying that shit Rocky.

Yiu literally speaking bad on our relationship before it even starts man.

We engaged baby.

We got 2 beautiful sons and a baby sister to look after now. I love you man. And I'm willing to do whatever to be with you.

You just gotta be patient with me baby.

Once I get settled and my baby get here she'll be gone I promise.

Imma make sure of that baby."

I smiled.

"Would you be open to couples counseling?" I asked him. "Hell yeah. If that's what it takes I'm all for it baby girl."

"Okay and have you been to the house already?"

"Nah I want this to be the home our kids grow up in. I wanted you to come with me. You'll be there more than me."

I smiled.

"Okay. We can go look whenever you not busy and you know what school you going to yet it's August."

"Yeah it's a surprise tho I been committed.

You gotta come to my signing day and my first scrimmage."  "Okay baby and by the way she don't want you calling her baby sister she want you to refer to her as your daughter."

He smiled.

"She refer to you as mommy still?"

"Yeah she asked when we was in the tub. Plus you have legal rights over her and I co-signed her so she's technically ours anyway."

"Say no more. Now let me get to my meeting before I'm late."

He kissed me and got up.

"I love you mane." "I love you too." I fixed his tie and kissed him again. "Be safe." "I gotcha baby." I walked him to the front.

"Bye daddy." Robyn said hugging him.

"Bye baby girl." He kissed her forehead.

I watched him pull off then went to finish getting ready.

I loaded the stroller, baby bag, and snack bag into the car. "Robyn?!" "Ma'am?" "Go get their outside blankets off the couch."

"Yes ma'am."

She ran in and got em.
_________
*2 weeks later*
It was 2 weeks later and today was his signing day. Like I was so happy for him.

I knew the day he had to leave me was gone be hard but actually being able to hear him make his decision made it harder.

I dressed the twins then me and Robyn wore our cute little outfits.

"Come on Robyn." I had to get them in the car.

He called me.

Hello?

Where you at?

I'm getting the twins now here I come baby.

Okay. I love you.

I love you too Damarion.