"Oh, yeah... and prophecies," said Harry lamely. "Ugh. You know I always thought they were kind of cool in stories, but having to actually be a part of one? Not as fun as I would have liked."

I nodded firmly in agreement. "Right? Stupid Fate."

"Stupid Fate," agreed Harry. "Um... so... when do I meet him?"

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend that completely failed to keep you safe."

"It is not his job to keep me safe—"

"Oh, no. Couldn't even do the bare minimum of reconnaissance though," snarked Harry.

"Harry," I gasped. "Tom is a fantastic boyfriend."

"Mm-hmm."

I wagged my finger at him. "I don't wanna hear it, mister. Until you have pulled off a risky heist like that without us getting hurt, you're not in the same boat to talk."

Harry narrowed his eyes. "Fine. I will."

I blinked. "Wait, what—"

"You and me," said Harry stubbornly, folding his arms over his chest. "We're going to steal from Gringotts."

"Wait, what—"

"You're my twin," said Harry. "If you're a thief, so am I. We go down together."

"But—"

Harry patted my shoulder. "And when we successfully steal from Gringotts and neither of us get hurt... I will have the upper hand."

"Harry. You can't just steal from Gringotts to spite my boyfriend—"

"Watch me," he whispered.

(≖‿‿≖)ノ⌒●~*

I had to sneak back into the dungeons since the discussion with my ride-or-die-twin ended up going well past two in the morning. I flopped onto my bed, accidentally waking up Iris who was previously snuggled into my pillow. She yawned adorably which made me kiss the tip of her nose and cuddle with her. She expanded her size so she could wrap herself around me and soak up my body heat.

I had barely shut my eyes when there was a quiet knock at my door.

Blearily, I looked over at my clock.

How is it already five? I just blinked.

Running on a few hours of sleep did not make for a happy witch, but I put that aside and mumbled out, "Come on in. I think I forgot to lock it."

The door opened up and I found myself staring at Draco and Theodore.

"Good morning," I said, sitting up in my bed. It was harder than normal since Iris was still large and heavy and really didn't wanna wake up again so I had to physically move her. Her tail flicked in annoyance and she fluttered her wings at me. I patted her head. "Yes, yes, Mommy knows... Gotta make room though sweet pea."

"Fine," she hissed, curling around me to make room at the foot of the bed.

Draco and Theodore came into the room, Theodore gently closed the door behind him before he rapidly used privacy charms. Draco plopped down on the bed, scooting over to make room for Theodore.

Raising an eyebrow at both boys, I asked, "What's going on?"

"We need a place to stay over summer," said Theodore.

"Okay," I said. "What kind of place? Like a safe house or party house?"

"Safe house," said Draco quietly. I noticed he was paler than usual. "I told my Father about you. I told him to do everything in his power to never fight you. He didn't believe me, but then..."