C16♥️

—Tae sat down on the bed as he wonder his eyes around Jungkook's room.It was neat and spotless.It was big and enough for many people to fit in.

Since Jimin is still not arriving,Taehyung decided to explore Jungkook's room.

He saw a picture frame and he went closer to it and he couldn't help to but to giggle when he saw that it was Jungkook,Jimin and Yoong---- He Immediately let go of the frame and he felt like he is catching his breath

It was his boss but he remembered that It was Jungkook's best friend and he knows that Jungkook will protect him no matter so he doesn't have to be scared cause "Jungkook's here." Taehyung utter while making his way towards back to the bed.

He waited for minutes before he heard someone knocking in the door.He 'slowly' rushed into the door and open it.

"Hi!!!! Taehyung right?" Jimin said waving his petite hand.Little but cute.Taehyung taught and smiled

"Yes I am" Taehyung fully opened the door do that Jimin can get in.Jimin uttered a small 'thank you' before entering

'Gosh he's so beautiful' Taehyung thought when he closed the door. Before following Jimin

Taehyung is a little sad when he thought that Jungkook is matched with Jimin but at the same time happy knowing it wasn't true.He is still unsure but he have to trust Jungkook.He must.

"So Taehyung...Jungkook told me you're a Cupid before?"

"Yes,but he said that I'm not....." Taehyung said in tiny while fidgeting a little because of discomfort.

"Hey you can be comfortable with me...I can be your friend." Jimin held Taehyung's hand while Taehyung just nodded.

Both of them made their way into the couch and sat there,Jimin tried his best to let Taehyung feel comfortable and he succeeded.

"Taehyung,well when Jungkook told me about you being Cupid, I really doubt that because Cupid isn't real"

"Well I don't know,Im used to it guess I need to start living being 'Kim Taehyung'"